This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Kumbhat Financial Services Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GSS INFOTECH LTD.
- NALWA SONS INVESTMENTS LTD.
- S V GLOBAL MILL LTD.
- SHREE HANUMAN SUGAR & INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- WINTAC LTD.
- SIYARAM SILK MILLS LIMITED
- IFB INDUSTRIES LTD.
- INDIABULLS REAL ESTATE LTD.
- SHREE CEMENT LTD
- WELCAST STEELS LTD.
- SALASAR EXTERIOR CONT LIMITED
- TITAN COMPANY LIMITED
- AKASH INFRA-PROJECTS LIMITED
- ORIENT ELECTRIC LIMITED
- ANDHRA BANK
- SAREGAMA INDIA LTD.
- JM FINANCIAL LTD.
- DHARANI FINANCE LTD.
- UNICHEM LABORATORIES LTD.
- MIDWEST GOLD LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Kumbhat Financial Services Limited () shares?
How do I buy Kumbhat Financial Services Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Kumbhat Financial Services Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Kumbhat Financial Services Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Kumbhat Financial Services Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted by the House of Kumbhats, Kumbhat Financial Services was incorporated as a public limited company in Feb.'93. The company is into lease and hire-purchase. The company came out with a public issue in Feb.'95 to partly meet the working capital requirements of the company and to diversify into other financial services. It proposes to obtain Category-I registration from the SEBI for carrying on the merchant banking activities. It also proposes to become a dealer in OTCEI and to obtain Restricted Money Changer licence from the RBI. During 1996-97, company was not able to achieve the projected profit after tax, due to unfavourable market conditions which prevailed in the primary and secondary market.Read more