This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in KLK Electrical Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- INTERNATIONAL DATA MANAGEMENT LTD.
- GAGAN POLYCOT INDIA LIMITED
- MAGNUM LTD.
- WEIZMANN LTD.
- ONWARD TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- SHREYAS SHIPPING & LOGISTICS LTD.
- INDIA TOURISM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- IIFL SECURITIES LIMITED
- INFIBEAM AVENUES LTD
- TV18 BROADCAST LTD.
- KNR CONSTRUCTIONS LTD.
- PANORAMIC UNIVERSAL LTD.
- SUJALA TRADING & HOLDINGS LTD
- TOHEAL PHARMACHEM LTD.
- RAYMOND LTD.
- CAPRI GLOBAL CAPITAL LIMITED
- PFIZER LTD.
- VKJ INFRADEVELOPERS LTD
- PRESTIGE ESTATES PROJECTS LTD.
- D&H INDIA LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy KLK Electrical Ltd (KLKELEC) shares?
How do I buy KLK Electrical Ltd (KLKELEC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy KLK Electrical Ltd (KLKELEC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to KLK Electrical Ltd (KLKELEC) shares.
In which sector do KLK Electrical Ltd (KLKELEC) belong?
Today's live share price for KLK Electrical Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
KLK Electrical Limited manufactures and sells electrical equipment in India. The company offers bus-bar systems and bus ducts with isolator upto drives, cubicle accessories, high current busbars, isolated phase bus duct, 33KV segregated bus duct, CT-PT control panels, sandwich busbars, non-segregated phase bus duct, 6.6 KV segregated phase bus duct, and 11KV segregated bus duct. It also involves in trading computer hardware and software, as well as in the development of computer software. KLK Electrical Industries (KLKELEC) was incorporated in 1981. The registered office of the company is in Chennai. KLK Electrical Industries Ltd, on January 27, 2010, informed that the name of the company has been changed from "KLK Electrical Industries Ltd" to "KLK Electrical Ltd". In 2007, the manufacturing operations remained discontinued. A foreign collaboration agreement has been signed with Eli Union of Austria for exchange of technical know-how to manufacture isolator and load back switches. All fixed assets including land and buildings, which housed the factory, were sold during the year 2003-2004.Read more