This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in KHODAY INDIA LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CRIMSON METAL ENGINEERING COMPANY LTD
- TAMILNADU TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD.
- GOGIA CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
- GLOBE COMMERCIALS LTD
- ADVANCE PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- TIRUPATI SARJAN LTD.
- SATIN CREDITCARE NETWORK LTD
- RUBRA MEDICAMENTS LTD.
- ASTRAZENECA PHARMA INDIA LTD.
- EXCEL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD.
- KANPUR PLASTIPACK LTD.
- INDIAN INFOTECH & SOFTWARE LTD.
- KAMANWALA HOUSING CONSTRUCTION LTD.
- MAHARASHTRA CORPORATION LIMITED
- SML ISUZU LIMITED
- TIJARIA POLYPIPES LTD.
- VIKAS LIFECARE LIMITED
- OSWAL YARNS LTD.
- BHARATI DEFENCE AND INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of KHODAY INDIA LTD. (KHODAY)?
Can I buy KHODAY INDIA LTD. (KHODAY) shares?
How do I buy KHODAY INDIA LTD. (KHODAY) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy KHODAY INDIA LTD. (KHODAY) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to KHODAY INDIA LTD. (KHODAY) shares.
In which sector do KHODAY INDIA LTD. (KHODAY) belong?
Today's live share price for KHODAY INDIA LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 72.65 with a current market capitalization of .
Khoday India Limited(formerly Khoday Distilleries), is engaged in the manufacture and distribution of high quality Alcoholic Beverages for the Indian and Overseas markets. The company is also into manufacture of high quality Glass bottles and Printing and writing papers through separate divisions. The company's brand portfolio includes some premium brands like Red Knight Malt Whisky, Peter Scot Malt Whisky, Hercules XXX Rum, Honeywell brandy, etc. In 1999-2000, Manaylux Papers and Boards Pvt Ltd was amalgamated with the company and hence it has now an In-house capacity to manufacture paper products of high quality, thereby controlling a vital operational input. Mile Stones Sep 1965 - Khoday Distilleries was incorporated as a private limited co. Oct 1980 - Turned public limited Company Jul 1986 - Went Public to part-finace its modernisation programme 1991 - Company name changed to Khoday India Ltd. 1999-2000 - Manaylux Papers and Boards Pvt Ltd amalgamated with the company KIL has also diversified into the most growth-oriented spheres of today electronics, engineering and construction, sugar, etc. The electronics division manufactures sophisticated geo-physical investigation equipment, while the engineering division manufactures products for engineering items and fabricates equipment for distilleries, breweries, pharmaceuticals and dairies.Read more