This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Jayabharat Credit Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- NMS RESOURCES GLOBAL LIMITED
- MIDWEST GOLD LTD.
- VINDHYA TELELINKS LTD.
- DEEPAK FERTILISERS & PETROCHEMICALS CORPORATION LTD
- MRO-TEK REALTY LTD
- AUTHUM INVESTMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- EKAM LEASING & FINANCE CO LIMITED
- ISHITA DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VALSON INDUSTRIES LTD.
- FINE-LINE CIRCUITS LIMITED
- CENTENIAL SURGICAL SUTURE LTD.
- RAMA PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- CAMSON SEEDS LTD
- ARMAN HOLDINGS LIMITED
- AJEL LTD.
- PUROHIT CONSTRUCTION LTD
- GOTHI PLASCON (INDIA) LTD.
- INFORMED TECHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD.
- BAMBINO AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- RLF LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Jayabharat Credit Limited ()?
Can I buy Jayabharat Credit Limited () shares?
How do I buy Jayabharat Credit Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Jayabharat Credit Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Jayabharat Credit Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Jayabharat Credit Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 10.80 with a current market capitalization of .
The main objects and activities of Jayabharat Credit Ltd (JCL) being investment and finance, hire-purchase and leasing it used to underwrite all kinds of general insurance business till Dec.'1987. It started hire-purchase and financing activities since May 1989. From 1981, the company commenced leasing operations. In 1988, the company ceased to be a subsidiary of New India Assurance company. During 1990-91, the company acquired its present name from Jayabharat Credit & Investment Company. In 1995-96 company secured registration from SEBI to act as Category I Merchant Banker. In 1996-97 the company got the rating 'MA' from M/s ICRA Ltd which denotes adequate safety i,e timely servicing of interest and principal. During the year 1999-2000, the company promoted Jayabharat Automobiles Ltd jointly with the Motor & General Finance Ltd with equity participation. The Company's Capital Adequacy Ratio is 30.35% as against the minimum requirement of RBI's 12% as on March 2001.Read more