This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SUMERU INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SPORTKING INDIA LTD
- TRANS-FREIGHT CONTAINERS LTD.
- INNOVATIVE TECH PACK LTD.
- LANCOR HOLDINGS LTD.
- KELLTON TECH SOLUTIONS LTD.
- MARKOLINES TRAFFIC CONTROLS LIMITED
- NIVAKA FASHIONS LIMITED
- THANGAMAYIL JEWELLERY LTD
- APEX CAPITAL AND FINANCE LIMITED
- INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT TRUST LTD.
- BHARAT WIRE ROPES LTD
- SIMMONDS MARSHALL LTD.
- RAJA BAHADUR INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- MAWANA SUGARS LTD.
- PADMANABH INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- HIGH GROUND ENTERPRISE LTD
- KSOLVES INDIA LIMITED
- ECOBOARD INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HARIA APPARELS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd (ICICIPRULI)?
Can I buy ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd (ICICIPRULI) shares?
How do I buy ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd (ICICIPRULI) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd (ICICIPRULI) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd (ICICIPRULI) shares.
In which sector do ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd (ICICIPRULI) belong?
Today's live share price for ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd is NSE: ₹ 492.85, BSE: ₹ 492.45 with a current market capitalization of .
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited was incorporated on 20th July, 2000, as a public limited company. The Company obtained the certificate of commencement of business on October 16, 2000. It is registered with IRDAI for carrying out the business of life insurance pursuant to the registration certificate dated November 24, 2000. ICICI Prudential is a joint venture between ICICI Bank Limited, India`s largest private sector bank in terms of total assets with an asset base of Rs. 7.2 trillion at March 31, 2016, and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited, a part of the Prudential Group, an international financial services group with GBP 509 billion of assets under management at December 31, 2015. It is one of the first private sector life insurance companies in India and commenced operations in fiscal 2001. The company offers its customers a range of life insurance, health insurance and pension products and services. Every fiscal year since fiscal 2002, It has consistently generated the most new business premiums on a retail weighted received premium basis among all private sector life insurers in India. The Company also has a wholly owned subsidiary, ICICI Prudential Pension Funds Management Company Limited, which is registered as a fund manager with the Pensions Fund Regulatory and Development Authority of India.Read more