This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Davangere Sugar Company Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BALKRISHNA PAPER MILLS LTD
- SHARE INDIA SECURITIES LIMITED
- CERA SANITARYWARE LTD.
- NEUEON TOWERS LTD
- B & A LTD.
- BIOPAC INDIA CORPORATION LTD.
- SALASAR TECHNO ENGINEERING LTD
- NLC INDIA LTD
- GUJARAT PIPAVAV PORT LTD.
- INSPIRISYS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- PAR DRUGS AND CHEM LIMITED
- BHAGYANAGAR PROPERTIES LTD
- JAY SHREE TEA & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHEELA FOAM LTD
- SKY GOLD LIMITED
- RICO AUTO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HINDUSTAN ADHESIVES LTD.
- SOUTHERN LATEX LTD.
- XL ENERGY LTD.
- IND-SWIFT LABORATORIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Davangere Sugar Company Limited ()?
Can I buy Davangere Sugar Company Limited () shares?
How do I buy Davangere Sugar Company Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Davangere Sugar Company Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Davangere Sugar Company Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Davangere Sugar Company Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 28.40 with a current market capitalization of .
Davangere Sugar Company Ltd is Karnataka-based sugar manufacturing company. The company is in the business of manufacturing sugar based products and co-generation power. The company is situated at Kukkuwada village, Davangere Taluk and District, Karnataka. Davangere Sugar Company Ltd was incorporated in the year 1970 as a joint sector undertaking. The company commenced commercial operations in October 1974 with an installed capacity of 1250 TCD. Owing to continuous losses, the company was declared a sick unit during the year 1986-87. Subsequently, with the debt restructuring and support from financial institutions, the company came out of BIFR in 1996. In the year 1995, Shamanur group along with persons acting in concert took over the controlling stake in the company. From the year 1998 till 2004, the company had expanded their capacities from 1250 TCD to current level of 3500 TCD. In the year 2003, the company installed their 24.5-MW cogeneration unit with an investment of Rs 80 crore. This was completed within a year - the lowest time period achieved in India. Also, the company is the first in Karnataka to install a high-pressure/ temperature configuration of 86.5 kg/ sq cm pressure and 515 degree celcius temperature in a sugar cogeneration unit. During the year 2003-04, the company increased the production capacity of sugar by 1,000 TCD to 3,500 TCD. In March 24, 2004, they started commercial operation of power.Read more