This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in CREST VENTURES LIMITED
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- RUCHI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- TVS ELECTRONICS LTD.
- SIMPLEX CASTINGS LTD.
- JINDAL STAINLESS (HISAR) LTD
- INDIABULLS VENTURES LIMITED
- GSL SECURITIES LIMITED
- SUUMAYA INDUSTRIES LIMITEDD
- SUPRA TRENDS LIMITED
- JUBILANT FOODWORKS LTD
- CONTIL INDIA LTD.
- GHCL LIMITED
- DOLPHIN MEDICAL SERVICES LTD.
- GRADIENTE INFOTAINMENT LTD.
- SAGAR SYSTECH LIMITEDD
- AXITA COTTON LIMITED
- KKALPANA PLASTICK LIMITED
- SHINE FASHIONS (INDIA) LIMITEDD
- SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CONFIDENCE FINANCE AND TRADING LIMITED
- CEEJAY FINANCE LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of CREST VENTURES LIMITED (CREST)?
Can I buy CREST VENTURES LIMITED (CREST) shares?
How do I buy CREST VENTURES LIMITED (CREST) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy CREST VENTURES LIMITED (CREST) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to CREST VENTURES LIMITED (CREST) shares.
In which sector do CREST VENTURES LIMITED (CREST) belong?
Today's live share price for CREST VENTURES LIMITED is NSE: ₹ 184.80, BSE: ₹ 185.35 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Oct.'82 in Calcutta, West Bengal, Sharyans Resources was promoted by Pannalal Bengani, Motilal Sharma and Vijay Singh Dugar. It was engaged in trading of synthetic yarns and fabrics till Mar.'93, it diversified into financial activities with emphasis on housing development and finance, lease financing, hire-purchase and investment in bonds and properties. The company signed an MoU for technical assistance and co-operation with Kalpataru Construction Overseas and J Henry Schroders Bank, Switzerland. It came out with a public issue at a premium of Rs 5 in Dec.'93 to part-finance the diversification of the company's operations in the area of housing development and finance. Later the company has entered into a partnership with Kalpataru Homes for the execution of a large commercial-cum-residential complex at Panvel. In 1995-96, it came out with Rights issue of 3510000 shares of Rs 10/- each for cash at a premium of Rs 25/- per share was fully subscribed and the money raised has also been successfully deployed.Read more