This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in UDAIPUR CEMENT WORKS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SANGHVI MOVERS LTD.
- KARAN WOO-SIN LTD.
- STOVEC INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHREE WORSTEX LIMITED
- NUVOCO VISTAS CORP LIMITED
- SOUTHERN ONLINE BIO TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- BENGAL TEA & FABRICS LTD.
- BAJAJ HEALTHCARE LIMITED
- NUTRAPLUS INDIA LIMITED
- MIC ELECTRONICS LTD.
- JAY SHREE TEA & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MAN INFRACONSTRUCTION LTD.
- ARNOLD HOLDINGS LTD
- MAHINDRA LOGISTIC LIMITED
- TGB BANQUETS AND HOTELS LTD.
- COAL INDIA LTD
- TARAPUR TRANSFORMERS LTD
- NHC FOODS LTD.
- RACL GEARTECH LTD
- ROSELABS FINANCE LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of UDAIPUR CEMENT WORKS LTD. (UDAICEMENT)?
Can I buy UDAIPUR CEMENT WORKS LTD. (UDAICEMENT) shares?
How do I buy UDAIPUR CEMENT WORKS LTD. (UDAICEMENT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy UDAIPUR CEMENT WORKS LTD. (UDAICEMENT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to UDAIPUR CEMENT WORKS LTD. (UDAICEMENT) shares.
In which sector do UDAIPUR CEMENT WORKS LTD. (UDAICEMENT) belong?
Today's live share price for UDAIPUR CEMENT WORKS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 29.75, BSE: ₹ 29.85 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in the year 1993, J K Udaipur Udyog manufactures and markets 43-grade cement under the J K Shakti Cement brand. It has acquired the 8 lac-tpa cement division of Bajaj Hindustan for Rs 147.5 cr. It is now modernising and de-bottlenecking it to increase the capacity to 1 mtpa. The entire exercise costing Rs 220 cr, was part-financed by equity and PCD issues aggregating Rs 66 cr. The plant was taken over in Apr.'94. Since then, it has shown good capacity utilisation, wherein lies the key to the company's success. After acquisition, it was able to solve its technical problems. The 1-mtpa plant costs Rs 220 cr, only half the regular cost of a greenfield project. As a result, the company will be the first to benefit when the cement industry's fortunes take a turn for the better in north India. The company has been accredited with ISO 9002 Certificate.Read more