This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SOM DATT FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- HIMACHAL FIBRES LTD.
- MOIL LTD.
- GUJARAT NRE COKE LTD.
- AARTI DRUGS LTD.
- LADDERUP FINANCE LTD.
- SIKA INTERPLANT SYSTEMS LTD.
- PHOENIX INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- RAGHUNATH INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- TALWALKARS BETTER VALUE FITNESS LTD
- SANTOSH FINE-FAB LTD.
- TREE HOUSE EDUCATION & ACCESSORIES LTD.
- ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD.
- SUNIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PROVESTMENT SERVICES LTD
- KMC SPECIALITY HOSPITALS (INDIA) LTD.
- UNITED DRILLING TOOLS LTD.
- OPTIMUS FINANCE LTD
- VIKSIT ENGINEERING LIMITED
- GETALONG ENTERPRISE LIMITED
- SARVESHWAR FOODS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SOM DATT FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. (SODFC)?
Can I buy SOM DATT FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. (SODFC) shares?
How do I buy SOM DATT FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. (SODFC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SOM DATT FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. (SODFC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SOM DATT FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. (SODFC) shares.
In which sector do SOM DATT FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. (SODFC) belong?
Today's live share price for SOM DATT FINANCE CORPORATION LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 28.95 with a current market capitalization of .
Som Datt Finance Corporation was incorporated in 1993 and was promoted by Som Datt. It is engaged in financial activities, including hire purchase, leasing and financing. It diversified into project consultancy, loan syndication, bill discounting, financial and advisory services and motion and general insurance. In 1994-95, the company got registration from SEBI as category-I merchant banker. It plans to diversify into issue management, underwriting and portfolio management. It also plans to obtain membership of stock exchanges, OTCEI and mobilise NRI funds through the group network, especially in west Asia. The company came out with a public issue in Sep.'94 to consolidate its capital base and augment its long-term resources in the form of equity capital and to increase its borrowing capacity by enhancing its net worth. During the year 1999-2000, the company has signed an MOU with M/s Soft Electronics Co.(SOFT) for forming a joint venture to establish Education / Training Centre in the field of information technolgy sector. The company has decided to enter into insurance sector as an agent and also planning to take up dealings in derivatives/future segment in the Stock Exchange.Read more