This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SHREE MANUFACTURING CO.LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GAUTAM EXIM LIMITED
- SAKAR HEALTHCARE LIMITED
- MAYUKH DEALTRADE LTD
- EXXARO TILES LIMITED
- VAISHNO CEMENT CO.LTD.
- SHREE SALASAR INVESTMENT LTD.
- ELCID INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- PARMAX PHARMA LTD
- ELIXIR CAPITAL LTD
- ORIENT TRADELINK LIMITED
- IND-SWIFT LABORATORIES LTD.
- HUHTAMAKI PPL LIMITED
- RUCHI INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- SHRADHA INFRAPROJECTS LIMITED
- ROOPA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GAIL (INDIA) LTD
- NIPPON LIFE INDIA ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED
- GLOBE INTL CARRIERS LIMITED
- MAHANIVESH (INDIA) LTD.
- SIEL FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SHREE MANUFACTURING CO.LTD. (SHRMFGC)?
Can I buy SHREE MANUFACTURING CO.LTD. (SHRMFGC) shares?
How do I buy SHREE MANUFACTURING CO.LTD. (SHRMFGC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SHREE MANUFACTURING CO.LTD. (SHRMFGC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SHREE MANUFACTURING CO.LTD. (SHRMFGC) shares.
In which sector do SHREE MANUFACTURING CO.LTD. (SHRMFGC) belong?
Today's live share price for SHREE MANUFACTURING CO.LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 7.22 with a current market capitalization of .
Shree manufacturing Company was incorporated in Nov.'76 to take over the assets and liabilities of Indian Copper Corporation (ICCL). ICCL was nationalised in 1972 by the Government of India and ICCL was paid a compensation of Rs 7.50 cr. Initially, the company was engaged in investment business. Subsequently, it set up a spinning mill with 15,840 spindle-capacity for the manufacture of synthetic blended yarn, in the Medak district of Andhra Pradesh. Commercial production commenced in Apr.'84. The Company issued 287000 12% Cumulative Redeemable Preference Shares of Rs. 100/- each to ICICI Ltd., in lieu of outstanding term loan of 2.87 crores on private placement basis. The Company has become a Sick Company as its accumulated losses have exceeded its net worth. The company enter into an agreement with SBI,the operating agency for OTC of their dues.Read more