This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Scandent Imaging Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KMF BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS LIMITED
- AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD
- RATNABHUMI DEVELOPERS LIMITED
- WARDWIZARD INNOVATIONS AND MOBILITY LIMITED
- VADILAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VEERHEALTH CARE LIMITED
- KJMC CORPORATE ADVISORS (INDIA) LTD.
- ARCOTECH LTD.
- JAGSONPAL FINANCE & LEASING LTD.
- PRICOL LTD
- ORIENT PRESS LTD.
- WEIZMANN FOREX LTD.
- NEO INFRACON LTD.
- HINDCON CHEMICALS LIMITED
- A & M FEBCON LIMITED
- AXISCADES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- PHOENIX TOWNSHIP LTD
- SUNIL HITECH ENGINEERS LTD.
- MARIS SPINNERS LTD.
- HKG LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Scandent Imaging Limited (SCANDENT)?
Can I buy Scandent Imaging Limited (SCANDENT) shares?
How do I buy Scandent Imaging Limited (SCANDENT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Scandent Imaging Limited (SCANDENT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Scandent Imaging Limited (SCANDENT) shares.
In which sector do Scandent Imaging Limited (SCANDENT) belong?
Today's live share price for Scandent Imaging Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 21.40 with a current market capitalization of .
Established in 1982 as a partnership firm, Pharma Offset became a public limited company in Sep.'94. It was promoted by Rashmikant C Doshi and Uday M Raval. The company is engaged in manufacturing, processing, printing and packaging products. The company's product profile consists of cartons, pharmaceutical sales promotion literature, primary packaging materials, etc. The company undertook an expansion-cum-modernisation programme in 1994-95. It came out with a public issue in Jan.'95 to part-finance the project. Pharma Offset supplies its products to reputed pharmaceutical companies like Lyka Labs, Dolphin Laboratories and to multi-nationals like Parke-Davis, Sandoz, Merind, Fulford (India), etc. The company has entered into a firm tie-up with Lyka Labs and Dolphin Laboratories for an offtake of upto 60% of the expanded capacity. In 1998-99, the company commenced an additional activity of trading in chemicals and bulk drugs. During the year 1999-2000, the company has changed its name to Pharma Com (India) Ltd.Read more