This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RUBRA MEDICAMENTS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MRC EXIM LIMITED
- CAPRICORN SYSTEMS GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LTD.
- EPIC ENERGY LIMITED
- FUTURE MARKET NETWORKS LTD.
- MTAR TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- BABA ARTS LTD.
- VIDEOCON INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CLARA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ACCURACY SHIPPING LIMITED
- LAGNAM SPINTEX LIMITED
- HBL POWER SYSTEMS LTD.
- ROOPA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- AMAZE ENTERTECH LTD
- EVEREST KANTO CYLINDER LTD.
- INDIAMART INTERMESH LIMITED
- JANUS CORPORATION LIMITED
- ALGOQUANT FINTECH LIMITED
- CORAL NEWSPRINTS LIMITED
- STEELCO GUJARAT LTD.
- SHANTAI INDUSTRIES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of RUBRA MEDICAMENTS LTD. (RUBRAME)?
Can I buy RUBRA MEDICAMENTS LTD. (RUBRAME) shares?
How do I buy RUBRA MEDICAMENTS LTD. (RUBRAME) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RUBRA MEDICAMENTS LTD. (RUBRAME) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RUBRA MEDICAMENTS LTD. (RUBRAME) shares.
In which sector do RUBRA MEDICAMENTS LTD. (RUBRAME) belong?
Today's live share price for RUBRA MEDICAMENTS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 4.05 with a current market capitalization of .
Rubra Medicaments Limited was incorporated in the year 1991. The company does not have significant operations. Previously, the company engaged in the manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical formulations. It is looking for alternate opportunities. The company is based in Hyderabad, India. As of March 23, 2010, Rubra Medicaments Limited operates as a subsidiary of Rubra Pharmaceuticals Limited.Read more