This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RCC CEMENTS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VA TECH WABAG LTD.
- INDOSTAR CAPITAL FINANCE LIMITED
- JAI BALAJI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- G.S.AUTO INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- SWORD & SHIELD PHARMA LTD.
- SINDHU TRADE LINKS LIMITED
- ELDECO HOUSING & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- THE GROB TEA COMPANY LTD
- SUJALA TRADING & HOLDINGS LTD
- ASHNISHA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- WINSOME YARNS LTD.
- PARNAX LAB LTD.
- FIRST CUSTODIAN FUND (INDIA) LTD.
- JAUSS POLYMERS LTD.
- SUNSHIELD CHEMICALS LTD.
- RAIN INDUSTRIES LTD
- ZENITH CAPITALS LTD.
- BALAJI AMINES LTD.
- INDITRADE CAPITAL LIMITED
- ESSEL PROPACK LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy RCC CEMENTS LTD. (RCCEMEN) shares?
How do I buy RCC CEMENTS LTD. (RCCEMEN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RCC CEMENTS LTD. (RCCEMEN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RCC CEMENTS LTD. (RCCEMEN) shares.
In which sector do RCC CEMENTS LTD. (RCCEMEN) belong?
Today's live share price for RCC CEMENTS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
RCC Cements was incorporated in Apr.'91 as Rishabh Cement Company Pvt Ltd on 3 Apr.'91. It was converted into a public limited company in Aug.'95 and subsequently acquired its present name in Oct.'95. The company has been promoted by Rakesh Jain and Shabhnam Jain. The company set up plant in the Gurgaon district of Haryana to manufacture 50 tpd of ordinary portland cement as a small scale industrial (SSI) unit. Commercial production of 33 grade cement commenced in Jun.'94. It started the manufacture of 43 grade cement in Oct.'95. In 1995-96, it proposed to increase its capacity from 50 tpd to 200 tpd to manufacture ordinary portland cement, aluminous cement, slag cement, supersulphate cement and similar hydraulic cements. It came out with a public issue in Apr.'96 to part-finance its expansion project. The company's product is marketed under the Rishabh and RCC brand names.Read more