This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PRISM FINANCE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- NETLINK SOLUTIONS (INDIA) LIMITED
- VADILAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- WIM PLAST LTD.
- NEW MARKETS ADVISORY LTD.
- LEHAR FOOTWEARS LTD
- AGRI- TECH (INDIA) LTD
- JSG LEASING LIMITED
- MODERN INDIA LTD.
- NITESH ESTATES LTD
- AUTOLINE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ZYDUS LIFESCIENCES LIMITED
- INDITRADE CAPITAL LIMITED
- APTUS VALUE HOUSING FINANCE INDIA LIMITED
- ELIXIR CAPITAL LTD
- NATIONAL PLASTIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- TECHNO ELECTRIC & ENGINEERING CO LIMITED
- RAMA PAPER MILLS LTD.
- INDIAN HOTELS CO LTD
- INDIAN RAILWAY FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED
- DOLAT INVESTMENTS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PRISM FINANCE LTD. (PRISMFN)?
Can I buy PRISM FINANCE LTD. (PRISMFN) shares?
How do I buy PRISM FINANCE LTD. (PRISMFN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PRISM FINANCE LTD. (PRISMFN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PRISM FINANCE LTD. (PRISMFN) shares.
In which sector do PRISM FINANCE LTD. (PRISMFN) belong?
Today's live share price for PRISM FINANCE LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 28.80 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on 28th Apr.'94 as Prism Finance Ltd was formerly known as Bharat Vijay Mills Ltd. It was promoted by Arun P Patel, Rahul A Patel and Pranay A Patel to offer a wide spectrum of financial services which includes both fund based and non-fund based activities comprising leasing, hire purchase, bill discounting, inter corporate funds placement, investments, merchant banking activities including issue management and underwriting, loan syndication, tie-up of NRI investments, project identification, project report prepration and investment consultancy. During the year Mar'96, company came out with a public issue of 35,00,000 equity shares of Rs 10/- each for cash at par aggregating to Rs 350 lacs to augment the long term working capital requirements of the company for the purpose of leasing, hire purchase and investment activities. The year 2001 is the year of ups and downs in terms of Indian Economy as well as world economy. The company was not able perform well during 2000-01,due to weak market conditions.Read more