This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in NCL INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- INTEGRATED CAPITAL SERVICES LTD
- KEDIA CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- LORENZINI APPARELS LIMITED
- ABHINAV LEASING & FINANCE LTD
- HIGH GROUND ENTERPRISE LTD
- IMEC SERVICES LIMITED
- ALLIED DIGITAL SERVICES LTD.
- GUJARAT THEMIS BIOSYN LTD.
- CASPIAN CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITED
- OK PLAY INDIA LTD.
- TRANS ASIA CORPORATION LTD.
- ALKA DIAMOND INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CAPRI GLOBAL CAPITAL LIMITED
- SANRHEA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD.
- CENTURY ENKA LTD.
- ELEGANT MARBLES & GRANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- INDIAN METALS & FERRO ALLOYS LTD.
- UNISHIRE URBAN INFRA LTD
- POPULAR ESTATE MANAGEMENT LTD.
- SUNDARAM BRAKE LININGS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of NCL INDUSTRIES LTD. (NCLIND)?
Can I buy NCL INDUSTRIES LTD. (NCLIND) shares?
How do I buy NCL INDUSTRIES LTD. (NCLIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy NCL INDUSTRIES LTD. (NCLIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to NCL INDUSTRIES LTD. (NCLIND) shares.
In which sector do NCL INDUSTRIES LTD. (NCLIND) belong?
Today's live share price for NCL INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: ₹ 181.00, BSE: ₹ 180.90 with a current market capitalization of .
NCL Industries (formerly known as Nagarjuna Cement) promoted by K Ramachandra Raju and Associates. The company got its present name in view of its diversified activities. The company set up mini cement plant initially with the capacity of 66,000 Tonnes Per annum. The Plant commenced its commercial production in February 1984. The current capacity of the company has increased to 2,97,000 TPA. The cement manufactured by the company has a good brand loyalty built up over the years and commands a premium price in the competitive cement market. Major portion of the cement produced by the company is marketed in six districts of Andhra Pradesh. NCL diversified its business activity to manufacture 30,000 TPA of Cement-bonded wood particle boards at the existing location adjacent to its cement plant in the year 1989. To provide value-addition and increase sales, it has developed a laminating process for laminated boards. NCL has set up a bone china plant with the installed capacity of 360 TPA, at Dommeru, about 400 kms from Hyderabad, the only plant in south India using natural gas as fuel. The company is also into prefab systems housing, for which it has acquired and developed technology, using cement board and thin-guage roll-formed sections. NCL has installed a Diesel Generator set with 2850 KVA, which will enable the company to improve the capacity utilisation to 110% and reduce the power consumption. It is introducing laminated boards, a high value product in the market. The company is planning to develop laminated Boards and other versions of prefab to suit special needs. The company has also hived off its Ceramic Division to M/s Vijaya Porcealin Products Ltd. During the year the company implemented the project for Energy Saving with financial assistance from IREDA. It has sanctioned a term loan of Rs.320 lakhs for installation of Energy Saving Equipment at the existing cement factory.Read more