This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in LUMAX INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- INDIAN ACRYLICS LTD.
- SHREE RAJESHWARANAND PAPER MILLS LTD.
- ODYSSEY TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- NUVOCO VISTAS CORP LIMITED
- LOYAL EQUIPMENTS LTD
- SIMPLEX INFRASTRUCTURES LTD.
- SBI LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- ACCORD SYNERGY LIMITED
- ULTRAMARINE & PIGMENTS LTD.
- G.G.DANDEKAR MACHINE WORKS LTD.
- BANSISONS TEA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SHRIRAM PROPERTIES LIMITED
- M K PROTEINS LIMITED
- ADOR FONTECH LTD.
- MITTAL LIFE STYLE LIMITED
- VAMSHI RUBBER LTD.
- SUBWAY FINANCE & INVESTMENT CO.LTD.
- MULLER & PHIPPS (INDIA) LTD.
- COMBAT DRUGS LTD.
- RADAAN MEDIAWORKS (I) LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of LUMAX INDUSTRIES LTD. (LUMAXIND)?
Can I buy LUMAX INDUSTRIES LTD. (LUMAXIND) shares?
How do I buy LUMAX INDUSTRIES LTD. (LUMAXIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy LUMAX INDUSTRIES LTD. (LUMAXIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to LUMAX INDUSTRIES LTD. (LUMAXIND) shares.
In which sector do LUMAX INDUSTRIES LTD. (LUMAXIND) belong?
Today's live share price for LUMAX INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: ₹ 1,431.40, BSE: ₹ 1,429.70 with a current market capitalization of .
Lumax Industries(LIL) is into manufacture of range of auto-lighting equiment including headlamps and auxillary lamp assemblies for 2, 3, 4 wheelers and oil filters and rear view mirrors. LIL roped in Stanley Electric, Japan as a technical collaborator in 1984. The Japanese Collaborator holds around 20% stake in the company. Lumax Industries established as a trading concern under the name Globe Auto Industries in Delhi on 1949 has got into manurfacturing activity in 1957 by setting upa a plant in Delhi. Now it has four manufacturing units at Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Pune. The company tapped the capital market in 1984. It has renowned customers for its products -- Telco, Ashok Leyland, Ford, Hindustan Motors, Nissan, DCM Toyota, Bajaj Tempo, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti, Premier Automobilies, Hero Honda, Bajaj, etc. Lumax's products are exported to the Gulf, African, South-East Asian and European countries. A number of the company's products have been type-approved by the defence sector. LIL had set up a new automobile lighting equipment unit at a cost of around Rs 400 million at Gurgaon, with latest technological advancements. In 1998-99, the company increased the installed capacity of its head lamps and tail lamps/rear combination lamps to 25,00,000 nos and 29,50,000 nos. During 2000-01 the installed capacity of Head Lamps & Filters have increased to 32,50,000 & 6,50,000 respectively. The company decided to spinoff its Mirror and Filter division which produces rearview mirrors and oil-filters into a separate company i.e. Lumax Aircleaners Ltd. The scheme of demerger arrangement is pending approval of the High Court as on Sep 11, 2003. This scheme envisages allotment of 1 equity share of the resultant new company for 4 shares of LIL. This demerger leaves LIL as a pure Auto Lighting company.Read more