This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Jyoti Resins & Adhesives Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- V2 RETAIL LTD.
- MANJEERA CONSTRUCTIONS LTD.
- AISHWARYA TELECOM LTD.
- M.P.AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- FENOPLAST LTD.
- AJANTA PHARMA LTD.
- GUJARAT POLY ELECTRONICS LIMITED
- UNIVERSAL STARCH-CHEM ALLIED LTD.
- DAIKAFFIL CHEMICALS INDIA LTD.
- SURYALATA SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- CONSO. FIN. & HOLD. LTD.
- MAHASAGAR TRAVELS LTD.
- JUPITER INDUSTRIES & LEASING LTD.
- RATHI GRAPHIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- ADVIK CAPITAL LIMITED
- VOLTAIRE LEASING & FINANCE LTD.
- ERP SOFT SYSTEMS LTD.
- ICE MAKE REFRIGERATION LIMITED
- TAI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- DWARIKESH SUGAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Jyoti Resins & Adhesives Limited ()?
Can I buy Jyoti Resins & Adhesives Limited () shares?
How do I buy Jyoti Resins & Adhesives Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Jyoti Resins & Adhesives Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Jyoti Resins & Adhesives Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Jyoti Resins & Adhesives Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 3,040.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on 17 Dec.'93, Jyoti Resins & Adhesives (JRAL) commenced business on 22 Feb.'94. It was promoted by Jyotika Patel, Dinesh Patel and others. Jagdish Patel is the chairman and managing director of the company. JRAL manufactures resins and adhesives. It came out with a Rs 2.98-cr public issue in Sep.'94 to part-finance a Rs 4.13-cr project at Kalol near Ahmedabad to manufacture resins and adhesives like PVA alkyd, amino, phenolic, epoxy and polyamide resins with an installed capacity of 3360 tpa. Due to implementation of strong market strategy, improved quality and reduction in cost, the company has achieved a turnover of Rs.353 lacs which is 19% up as compared to the previous year.Read more