This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in JBM AUTO LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BRONZE INFRA-TECH LTD.
- UNITY INFRAPROJECTS LTD.
- SHRI NIWAS LEASING AND FINANCE LTD
- SIKA INTERPLANT SYSTEMS LTD.
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- COFORGE LTD
- SAGAR SOYA PRODUCTS LTD.
- UNIVERSAL CABLES LTD.
- NAVKAR CORPORATION LTD
- ANDHRA BANK
- TRANSCHEM LTD.
- ELCID INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- TANTIA CONSTRUCTIONS LTD.
- B2B SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- MORARKA FINANCE LTD.
- CORAL INDIA FINANCE & HOUSING LTD.
- W.H.BRADY & CO.LTD.
- SMARTLINK HOLDINGS LTD
- SUNDARAM BRAKE LININGS LTD.
- SELAN EXPLORATION TECHNOLOGY LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of JBM AUTO LTD. (JBMA)?
Can I buy JBM AUTO LTD. (JBMA) shares?
How do I buy JBM AUTO LTD. (JBMA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy JBM AUTO LTD. (JBMA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to JBM AUTO LTD. (JBMA) shares.
Today's live share price for JBM AUTO LTD. is NSE: ₹ 381.65, BSE: ₹ 382.65 with a current market capitalization of .
J B M Auto Limited is an India-based company. The Company is engaged in the manufacturing of tools, dies and moulds. The Company operates in three segments: Sheet Metal Division (for manufacturing sheet metal components, assemblies, sub-assemblies), Tool Room Division (for manufacturing tools, dies and moulds) and Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) division (for development and assembly of SPV). The Company`s products include parcel shelf, bonnet for tractor, rear assembly for tractor, stiff assembly, panel C pillar, marcopolo Fr assy, shelf center rear assy and Tunnel Assy. JBM Auto Ltd. was set up in 1990, mainly to manufacture Tools, Dies and Moulds at Faridabad. The Company also established a Press Shop for manufacturing Sheet Metal Components and Welded Sub-assemblies to meet the growing stringent quality requirements of automobile industry. The company shares were listed in Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE). In April, 2009, the Company acquired a 73.89% interest from Thyssenkrupp Tallent Limited (TKTL) in the ThyssenKrupp JBM (P) Ltd., a joint venture between JBM and TKTL, known as JBM Auto System Private Limited (JBMASL). After this acquisition, JBMASL has become subsidiary of the Company.Read more