This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Indian Energy Exchange Limited (IEX)
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BROOKFIELD INDIA REAL ESTATE TRUST LIMITED
- NIHAR INFO GLOBAL LIMITED
- SHILPA MEDICARE LTD.
- ABHIJIT TRADING COMPANY LTD
- BARAK VALLEY CEMENTS LTD.
- SHETRON LTD.
- INCAP LTD.
- A B COTSPIN INDIA LIMITED
- F MEC INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- SMS LIFESCIENCES INDIA LTD
- PRECISION ELECTRONICS LTD.
- RAJ OIL MILLS LIMITED
- JENBURKT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- AGRO TECH FOODS LTD.
- APOLLO SINDOORI HOTEL LIMITED
- GENUS PRIME INFRA LIMITED
- TOWA SOKKI LTD.
- BRIGHT SOLAR LIMITED
- HELPAGE FINLEASE LIMITED
- ORCHID PHARMA LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Indian Energy Exchange Limited (IEX)?
Can I buy Indian Energy Exchange Limited (IEX) shares?
How do I buy Indian Energy Exchange Limited (IEX) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Indian Energy Exchange Limited (IEX) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Indian Energy Exchange Limited (IEX) shares.