This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in IDFC FIRST BANK LIMITED
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ADANI TOTAL GAS LIMITED
- KINGS INFRA VENTURES LIMITED
- ELDECO HOUSING & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GALLOPS ENTERPRISE LIMITED
- ZYDUS WELLNESS LTD.
- CIL NOVA PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- PIDILITE INDUSTRIES LTD
- ARYAMAN FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- BIOGEN PHARMACHEM INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ECLERX SERVICES LTD
- GANGA PAPERS INDIA LTD.
- CAPTAIN POLYPLAST LIMITED
- CRIMSON METAL ENGINEERING COMPANY LTD
- AKM LACE AND EMBROTEX LIMITED
- SRI HAVISHA HOSPITALITY AND INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
- SHRI RAM SWITCHGEARS LIMITED
- AKG EXIM LIMITED
- MOHOTA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- CAN FIN HOMES LIMITED
- RATHI STEEL & POWER LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of IDFC BANK LIMITED (IDFCBANK)?
Can I buy IDFC BANK LIMITED (IDFCBANK) shares?
How do I buy IDFC BANK LIMITED (IDFCBANK) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy IDFC BANK LIMITED (IDFCBANK) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to IDFC BANK LIMITED (IDFCBANK) shares.
In which sector do IDFC BANK LIMITED (IDFCBANK) belong?
What is the total Asset of IDFC Bank?
The total asset of IDFC Bank is Rs. 190,146 crores.
What is the main business of IDFC Bank?
The main business of IDFC First Bank, founded by the merger of Erstwhile IDFC Bank and Erstwhile Capital First in 2018, is to provide banking services, with a special emphasis on the retail segment which accounts for 37% of its asset base
Who are the promoters of IDFC Bank?
The primary promoter of IDFC Bank is IDFC Financial Holding Company Limited.
Today's live share price for IDFC FIRST BANK LIMITED is NSE: ₹ 49.85, BSE: ₹ 49.75 with a current market capitalization of .
IDFC Bank Ltd. is an Indian Banking company with headquarters in Mumbai that forms part of IDFC, an integrated infrastructure finance company. IDFC was incorporated on 30 January 1997 with its registered office in Chennai and started operations on 9 June 1997. In 1998 the company registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as a non-banking financial company. IDFC, inorder to conform with RBI guidelines founded a non-operative financial holding company (NOFHC) in 2014 to manage its five subsidiaries IDFC Bank, IDFC MF, IDFC Alternatives, IDFC IDF & IDFC Securities. IDFC Bank started operations with 23 branches in Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata.Read more