This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in GODAVARI DRUGS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- EVEXIA LIFECARE LIMITED
- RAJDARSHAN INDUSTRIES LTD.
- AMARNATH SECURITIES LTD
- ARTEMIS ELECTRICALS LIMITED
- MANAPPURAM FINANCE LTD
- TECHNO ELECTRIC AND ENGINEERING CO. LTD.
- AMCO INDIA LTD.
- TANTIA CONSTRUCTIONS LTD.
- TATA STEEL LONG PRODUCTS LTD
- BLUE COAST HOTELS LTD.
- PRECISION CAMSHAFTS LTD
- REDINGTON (INDIA) LTD.
- FRESHTROP FRUITS LTD.
- I G PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- SINTERCOM INDIA LIMITED
- GUJARAT NATURAL RESOURCES LIMITED
- NIKS TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- COROMANDEL ENGINEERING COMPANY LTD.
- SREE RAYALASEEMA HI-STRENGTH HYPO LTD.
- VODAFONE IDEA
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of GODAVARI DRUGS LTD. (GODAVARI)?
Can I buy GODAVARI DRUGS LTD. (GODAVARI) shares?
How do I buy GODAVARI DRUGS LTD. (GODAVARI) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy GODAVARI DRUGS LTD. (GODAVARI) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to GODAVARI DRUGS LTD. (GODAVARI) shares.
In which sector do GODAVARI DRUGS LTD. (GODAVARI) belong?
Today's live share price for GODAVARI DRUGS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 66.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Godavari Drugs is engaged in manufacturing drugs. Sulphamethoxazole (SMX), the main product of the company, is a widely used anti-bacterial drug enjoying good export demand. The company has expanded its SMX capacity from 540 tpa to 720 tpa, integrating backward into the manufacture of drug intermediates, sulphamethoxide (cap.: 450 tpa) and diethyl oxalate, DEO (cap.: 750 tpa), and diversifying into the manufacture of trimetroprim, TMP (cap.: 144 tpa). The diversification into TMP is beneficial as SMX and TMP are used in combination to treat a wide variety of infections. The backward integration into SMO and DEO will enhance value-addition. In fact, Siris and Chemox Chemicals, both having good capacities of SMX, have recently gone in for the production of SMO. In 2000 the company introduced 'Pyrazyamide' in the market. Since the product is being well accepted in the market the company is planning to increase the capacity of 'Pyrazyamide' of 180 TPA and have also finalised on other products Cislactum,which is a intermediate used to produce Diltiazem an anti anginal drug.Read more