This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Deep Polymers Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TIRUPATI FORGE LIMITED
- STATE TRADING CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
- MANAKSIA LTD.
- MARINE ELECTRICAL (I) LIMITED
- JAY BHARAT MARUTI LTD.
- EQUITAS HOLDINGS LTD
- RUNGTA IRRIGATION LTD.
- SHIVANSH FINSERVE LTD
- SUMEDHA FISCAL SERVICES LTD.
- STEP TWO CORPORATION LTD.
- SHREE VASU LOGISTICS LIMITED
- INDO COTSPIN LTD
- JINDAL HOTELS LTD.
- NRB INDUSTRIAL BEARINGS LTD.
- HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD.
- LANCOR HOLDINGS LTD.
- OCTAVIUS PLANTATIONS LIMITED
- SUBHASH SILK MILLS LTD.
- KILPEST INDIA LTD.
- GTN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Deep Polymers Limited ()?
Can I buy Deep Polymers Limited () shares?
How do I buy Deep Polymers Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Deep Polymers Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Deep Polymers Limited () shares.