This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Concrete Credit Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CANDOUR TECHTEX LIMITED
- MELSTAR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- POCL ENTERPRISES LTD
- M K PROTEINS LIMITED
- WELSPUN INVESTMENTS AND COMMERCIALS LTD.
- GENUS PAPER & BOARDS LTD
- SUNDARAM FINANCE HOLD LIMITED
- VISA STEEL LTD.
- TELECANOR GLOBAL LTD.
- DEEP INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PASUPATI FINCAP LTD.
- HB ESTATE DEVELOPERS LIMITED
- RAJKOT INVESTMENT TRUST LTD
- GREENPLY INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BANSAL MULTIFLEX LIMITED
- ELCID INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- SAREGAMA INDIA LTD.
- A B INFRABUILD LIMITED
- ASIAN STAR CO.LTD.
- GANON PRODUCTS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Concrete Credit Limited () shares?
How do I buy Concrete Credit Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Concrete Credit Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Concrete Credit Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Concrete Credit Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Concrete Credit Limited (CCL) is primarily engaged in the business of trading and investment in shares and trading in fabrics and general merchandise.. Concrete Credit Limited is a public limited company incorporated on June, 17th, 1981 in the name Subh Laxmi Projects Limited, Which was changed to Concrete Credit Limited (CCL) on August 2nd, 2007. The company has been primarily concentrating, so far, on share trading activities. The overall management of the company is vested in the Board of Directors of the Company. Its business is to undertake financial and commercial obligations, investing the company`s money into profitable avenues, corporate finance, trade finance and doing other services. However, it has started diversifying into other areas also.Read more