This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in CAMEX LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CHEMTECH INDUSTRIAL VALVES LTD
- SUZLON ENERGY LTD.
- FELIX INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- AMIN TANNERY LIMITED
- VALLABH STEELS LTD.
- KSK ENERGY VENTURES LTD.
- KUWER INDUSTRIES LTD.
- TALWALKARS BETTER VALUE FITNESS LTD
- ADDI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- RLF LTD.
- KAYCEE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- RAJPUTANA INVESTMENT AND FINANCE LTD
- TAJGVK HOTELS & RESORTS LTD.
- NCL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- TRIVENI ENGINEERING & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MANGALAM INDUSTRIAL FINANCE LTD
- PINCON LIFESTYLE LTD
- METROPOLIS HEALTHCARE LIMITED
- THE GROB TEA COMPANY LTD
- RATTANINDIA POWER LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of CAMEX LTD. (CAMEXLTD)?
Can I buy CAMEX LTD. (CAMEXLTD) shares?
How do I buy CAMEX LTD. (CAMEXLTD) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy CAMEX LTD. (CAMEXLTD) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to CAMEX LTD. (CAMEXLTD) shares.
In which sector do CAMEX LTD. (CAMEXLTD) belong?
Today's live share price for CAMEX LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 25.50 with a current market capitalization of .
Camex Limited is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of a range of textile and leather dyestuffs, intermediates, pigments and textile auxiliaries The Company organized into two business segments: Dyes & chemicals and Yarn & Fabric. CAMEX is the brand of the Company. The Company`s products include Camective M Series, Camective H & P Series, Camezol Series, Camex HE Series, Camex Wonder Series, Camexil Series, Camex HD Series, Camex ME Series, Acid Dyestuffs, Direct Dyestuffs and Pigment Powders. Its business associates are Camex Industries, Camex Wellness Ltd., Camex Reality Pvt. Ltd., Camex Trade link Ltd. Camex Limited was incorporated in the year 1989 by Mr. C.P. Chopra in a very humble but with lot of fervor in the textile city of Ahmedabad, Gujarat state, India. With the dedicated support of his brother Mr. Devendra Chopra, he took the company to a blazing trail of success. During the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010, the Company produced 930.986 meters of dyes.Read more