This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Vivanza Biosciences Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- JSW HOLDINGS LIMITED
- SANDUR MANGANESE & IRON ORES LTD.
- SECMARK CONSULTANCY LIMITED
- KESAR TERMINALS & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- MANAPPURAM FINANCE LTD
- INDO TECH TRANSFORMERS LTD.
- SAINT-GOBAIN SEKURIT INDIA LTD.
- STOVE KRAFT LIMITED
- TOYAM INDUSTRIES LTD
- GARWARE TECHNICAL FIBRES LIMITED
- NITCO LTD.
- KCP SUGAR & INDUSTRIES CORPORATION LTD.
- VENUS PIPES & TUBES LIMITED
- MAESTROS ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS LTD
- KERNEX MICROSYSTEMS (INDIA) LTD.
- SPARKLING (INDIA) FINSHARES LTD
- PRAG BOSIMI SYNTHETICS LTD.
- CHADHA PAPERS LIMITED
- GITA RENEWABLE ENERGY LTD
- GUJARAT ALKALIES & CHEMICALS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Vivanza Biosciences Ltd (VIVANZA)?
Can I buy Vivanza Biosciences Ltd (VIVANZA) shares?
How do I buy Vivanza Biosciences Ltd (VIVANZA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Vivanza Biosciences Ltd (VIVANZA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Vivanza Biosciences Ltd (VIVANZA) shares.
In which sector do Vivanza Biosciences Ltd (VIVANZA) belong?
Today's live share price for Vivanza Biosciences Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 195.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Engaged in the manufacture of large volume parenterals with an installed capacity of 18 lac pa at Sabalpur, Gujarat, Ivee Injectaa was incorporated in Mar.'82 as a private limited company. It was converted into a public limited company in May '92. The company undertook an expansion-cum-diversification programme to increase its capacity from 18 lac pa to 54 lac pa. It also proposed to diversify into the manufacture of small volume parenterals with an installed capacity of 294 lac pa. It came out with a public issue of 21,70,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par aggregating Rs 217 lac. It is one of the few companies which has facilities for both glass as well as plastic containers. Due to recessionary trends which lead to difficult business conditions in the year 1999-2000, the parenteral industry has suffered a setback. However, the company has been awarded rate contract for one year for the supply of company's products from the Government of Gujarat and collective efforts are being made to improve the working of the company.Read more