This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in VISAKA INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- A.K.CAPITAL SERVICES LTD.
- SAVITA OIL TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- KKALPANA PLASTICK LIMITED
- JINAAMS DRESS LIMITED
- PANJON LIMITED
- GANGA FORGING LIMITED
- SRI VAJRA GRANITES LTD.
- SRS REAL INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- DAVANGERE SUGAR COMPANY LIMITED
- VAKRANGEE LIMITED
- SFL INTERNATIONAL LTD
- ALBERT DAVID LIMITED
- SUYOG GURBAXANI FUNICULAR ROPEWAYS LIMITED
- AXTEL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- AMRUTANJAN HEALTH CARE LIMITED
- INDIA INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST
- SBI LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- FINKURVE FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- W.H.BRADY & CO.LTD.
- INTERNATIONAL CONVEYORS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of VISAKA INDUSTRIES LTD. (VISAKAIND)?
Can I buy VISAKA INDUSTRIES LTD. (VISAKAIND) shares?
How do I buy VISAKA INDUSTRIES LTD. (VISAKAIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy VISAKA INDUSTRIES LTD. (VISAKAIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to VISAKA INDUSTRIES LTD. (VISAKAIND) shares.
In which sector do VISAKA INDUSTRIES LTD. (VISAKAIND) belong?
Today's live share price for VISAKA INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: ₹ 577.90, BSE: ₹ 575.95 with a current market capitalization of .
Visaka Industries Ltd, a joint sector company promoted by G V Kalavati, G Vinod, G Vevekanad and APSIDC. The company was originally incorporated in the name of Visaka Asbestos Cement Products in Jun 81 and acquired it's present name in Aug 1990. The other group companies are Visaka Cement Industry, Venus Tobacco Company and VST Natural Products. VIL is engaged in the manufacture of fibre cement products and synthetic blended yarn. It came out with a rights issue aggregating Rs.5.07 cr.( 29.85 lac equity shares at a premium of Rs 7,) to part-finance the Rs.23.07 crore expansion project at it's existing synthetic yarn facility at Nagpur. In May '95, VIL obtained ISO 9002, the Quality System Certificate from the Bureau of Indian Standards for its textile division. In Nov'95, VIL came out with a rights issue aggregating 289.59 lacs in Jan 1996. In the year 1997-98, Asbestos unit at Paramathi Velur in Tamil Nadu commenced commercial production. To bring about syngergy in its operations, the company is now negotiating a strategic investment alliance with M/s Shakti Roofing Pvt Ltd, a company producing asbestos cement products with an installed capacity of 36000 MTPA.Read more