This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in VBC FERRO ALLOYS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- RAJASTHAN CYLINDERS & CONTAINERS LTD
- KAKATIYA TEXTILES LTD.
- QUEST FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- VELAN HOTELS LTD.
- EVERGREEN TEXTILES LIMITED
- MEERA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- N R AGARWAL INDS LTD
- 3M INDIA LTD.
- TIRUPATI FORGE LIMITED
- DR LALCHANDANI LABS LIMITED
- POLYCON INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- VAKSONS AUTOMOBILES LTD
- SAMVARDHANA MOTHERSON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- AIA ENGINEERING LTD.
- VINYOFLEX LTD.
- HINDUJA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LTD.
- DK ENTERPRISES GLOBAL LIMITED
- GLAXOSMITHKLINE PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- AHLUWALIA CONTRACTS (INDIA) LTD.
- AURIONPRO SOLUTIONS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of VBC FERRO ALLOYS LTD. (VBCFERROQ)?
Can I buy VBC FERRO ALLOYS LTD. (VBCFERROQ) shares?
How do I buy VBC FERRO ALLOYS LTD. (VBCFERROQ) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy VBC FERRO ALLOYS LTD. (VBCFERROQ) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to VBC FERRO ALLOYS LTD. (VBCFERROQ) shares.
In which sector do VBC FERRO ALLOYS LTD. (VBCFERROQ) belong?
Today's live share price for VBC FERRO ALLOYS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 33.10 with a current market capitalization of .
VBC Ferro Alloys was incorporated on 3 Oct.'81 as a public limited company in Andhra Pradesh. Other group companies are VBC Chemicals, VBC Finance and Leasing, etc. The company manufactures ferro silicon at its plant in the Medak district of Andhra Pradesh. It had a technical collaboration with Elkem Metallurgy, Norway, for the manufacture of ferro silicon. The company came out with an issue of 2.29 lac 14% PCDs of Rs 350 in Nov.'89 to part-finance setting up a project to expand the ferro silicon capacity from 10,000 to 15,000 tpa and a diversification programme to manufacture 16,000 tpa of low phosphorous pig iron with a project cost of Rs 14.78 cr. Its major clients are the integrated steel plants in the public and private sectors, mini-steel plants and foundries. In 1991-92, due to the un-remunerative market conditions for ferro silicon, the company switched over to manufacture high-carbon ferro chrome under a conversion agreement with the TISCO. However, the conversion process was not successful due to low capacity utilisation. This factor along with the power cuts made the company incurr losses and it became sick. The company was referred to the BIFR. In 1995-96, IDBI prepared a rehabilitation package which was approved by the BIFR and agreed by the financial institutions. During 1999-2000, M/s TUV Germany has awarded the company with ISO 9002 Certificate after exhaustive audit of the company's systems and procedures.Read more