This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Sportking India Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CITIZEN YARNS LTD.
- VIKSIT ENGINEERING LIMITED
- ORIENT PRESS LTD.
- FRUITION VENTURE LTD
- LINAKS MICROELECTRONICS LTD.
- VIVID GLOBAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HONEYWELL AUTOMATION INDIA LTD
- VIKRAM THERMO (INDIA) LTD.
- OSIA HYPER RETAIL LIMITED
- SUMITOMO CHEMICAL INDIA LIMITED
- AFFLE (INDIA) LIMITED
- SBI INFRATECH LIMITED
- SPENTEX INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MODEX INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES LTD
- TRANSPACT ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- ADITYA BIRLA CAPITAL LTD
- GMR INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- MEWAR HI-TECH ENGINEERING LIMITED
- ZEE LEARN LTD.
- SALEM ERODE INVESTMENTS LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Sportking India Ltd (SPORTKING)?
Can I buy Sportking India Ltd (SPORTKING) shares?
How do I buy Sportking India Ltd (SPORTKING) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Sportking India Ltd (SPORTKING) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Sportking India Ltd (SPORTKING) shares.
In which sector do Sportking India Ltd (SPORTKING) belong?
Today's live share price for Sportking India Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 869.35 with a current market capitalization of .
Sportking India was incorporated on 15 Feb.'89 by Raj Kumar Avasthi and his family members. It was engaged in the business of hosiery knitwears and readymade garments at New Delhi. Due to shortage of skilled and semi-skilled labour in hosiery knitwear and readymade garments, the company suspended this activities in 1993-94. The company diversified its activities by installation of 6520 spindles at Meharban (Ludhiana district), Punjab, to manufacture acrylic yarn, which commenced commercial production on 3 Dec.'93. In 1995, the company embarked on an expansion programme to set up a new spinning unit with a complement of 12,000 spindles in the first phase, out of the envisaged capacity of 25,000 spindles for the manufacture of acrylic / synthetic yarn, at Kanech, Punjab. In order to part-finance the project, it came out with a public issue in Dec.'95.Read more