This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SPENTEX INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SHREE KRISHNA PAPER MILLS & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HOME FIRST FINANCE COMPANY INDIA LIMITED
- VIJAY TEXTILES LTD.
- MAX HEALTHCARE INSTITUTE LIMITED
- TOHEAL PHARMACHEM LTD.
- RAVILEELA GRANITES LTD.
- VASWANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- JAIPRAKASH POWER VENTURES (JP POWER)
- HI-TECH WINDING SYSTEMS LIMITED
- AARTI INDUSTRIES LTD
- CONTAINERWAY INTERNATIONAL LTD
- GOLDCREST CORPORATION LIMITED
- MANAKSIA LTD.
- MAHANAGAR GAS LTD – MGL
- PALASH SECURITIES LTD
- ANDHRA SUGARS LTD.
- ORISSA MINERALS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD.
- PICTUREHOUSE MEDIA LTD.
- KCD INDUSTRIES INDIA LIMITED
- BARBEQUE NATION HOSPITALITY LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SPENTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. (SPENTEX)?
Can I buy SPENTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. (SPENTEX) shares?
How do I buy SPENTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. (SPENTEX) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SPENTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. (SPENTEX) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SPENTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. (SPENTEX) shares.
In which sector do SPENTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. (SPENTEX) belong?
Today's live share price for SPENTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 2.42 with a current market capitalization of .
Spentex Industries (SIL), a RP Goenka group of company, was incorporated in Nov.'91. SIL was promoted by CESCON and KEC International to set up a 100% EOU to manufacture combed cotton yarn at Baramati, Maharashtra. To part-finance the cost of this project, the company made a Rs 8.8-cr public issue in Nov.'93. The estimated cost of the project, as appraised by ICICI, was Rs 54.81 cr. The company produces combed cotton yarn of 32s (hosiery), 40s and 40s (hosiery) count which is used in the manufacture of cloth and hosiery. The company exports its yarn to various countries in west Europe, south-east Asia, the US, west Asia and the Caribbean Islands. In 2000-01 the company added a new export market in Tunisia. In 1996-97 the company installed Diesel Generating Set of 2.5 MW which enable the consistent power supply to the plant. SIL is now trying to penetrate export market in Bangladesh. Additional 3024 spindles were commissioned during 1999-2000. The company was accreditated with ISO 140001 April,2002. The Company's networth was fully eroded and the same has been reported to BIFR. The company has established a new customer base in Europe-Portugal,Spain,Poland,Cyprus,Belgium etc. The company has acquired Indo Rama Textiles Ltd during the year 2006 and the swap ration has been fixed at 90 equity shares of Rs.10/-each of the company will be allotted for every 100 equity shares held by the shareholders of Indo Rama Textiles Ltd(IRTL).Read more