This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Seshasayee Paper & Boards Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD.
- B. C. POWER CONTROLS LIMITED
- KIRLOSKAR PNEUMATIC COMPANY LIMITED
- PTC INDIA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- POWER INSTRUMENT (G) LIMITED
- ALKEM LABORATORIES LTD
- UJJIVAN SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- JAY SHREE TEA & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CAMSON SEEDS LTD
- KHODAY INDIA LTD.
- ACE SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD.
- GABRIEL INDIA LTD.
- OK PLAY INDIA LTD.
- FUTURE RETAIL LTD
- ASHOKA METCAST LIMITED
- RAMA VISION LIMITED
- INDO US BIO-TECH LIMITED
- CDSL (CENTRAL DEPOSITORY SERVICES)
- INTENSE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- TTI ENTERPRISE LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Seshasayee Paper & Boards Limited (SESHAPAPER)?
Can I buy Seshasayee Paper & Boards Limited (SESHAPAPER) shares?
How do I buy Seshasayee Paper & Boards Limited (SESHAPAPER) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Seshasayee Paper & Boards Limited (SESHAPAPER) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Seshasayee Paper & Boards Limited (SESHAPAPER) shares.
Today's live share price for Seshasayee Paper & Boards Limited is NSE: ₹ 240.75, BSE: ₹ 238.80 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1960 and promoted by S Viswanathan and N Gopalaratnam, Seshasayee Paper & Boards manufactures and markets almost all varieties of paper boards and also effects substantial exports of not only paper and boards but also merchandise like cashew. The manufacturing capacity of paper is 115000 tpa (average weightage:82 gsm). The company derives 70% of its turnover from writing and printing paper, while the balance comes from industrial varieties like poster paper, duplex boards, kraft paper, etc. The company uses bagasse as raw material to enjoy tax benefits. The company completed the first phase (cost:Rs 10 cr) of its modernisation programme in 1994, for which it came out with a rights issue at a premium of Rs 10 in Dec.'93. In the same year, the company spent over Rs 6 cr on energy conservation, financed by term loans from IDBI. It has enhanced its capacity to 115000 tpa from 69000 tpa. Company's quality systems continue to be covered by the "ISO 9001" accrediation awarded by Det Norske Veritas, The Netherlands. The company is repaying its term loans for which it availed for Expansion/Modernization projects,due to the Financial Institution/Banks. A multi-purpose business paper 'SPRINT' was launched during 2003 and the same was well accepted in the market.Read more