This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SCAN PROJECTS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS LTD.
- PADAM COTTON YARNS LTD.
- ANG INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- UJAAS ENERGY LIMITED
- I-POWER SOLUTIONS INDIA LTD.
- CENTURY ENKA LTD.
- DIGJAM LTD
- INVESTMENT & PRECISION CASTINGS LTD.
- PROLIFE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- CHANDRA PRABHU INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- JM FINANCIAL LTD.
- EPIC ENERGY LIMITED
- VADILAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BHARAT RASAYAN LTD.
- ELGI RUBBER CO. LTD
- FOMENTO RESORTS & HOTELS LTD.
- RR FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS LTD.
- SHRIRAM ASSET MANAGEMENT CO.LTD.
- NICCO UCO ALLIANCE CREDIT LIMITED
- LAKSHMI FIN IND CORP LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SCAN PROJECTS LTD. (SCANPRO)?
Can I buy SCAN PROJECTS LTD. (SCANPRO) shares?
How do I buy SCAN PROJECTS LTD. (SCANPRO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SCAN PROJECTS LTD. (SCANPRO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SCAN PROJECTS LTD. (SCANPRO) shares.
In which sector do SCAN PROJECTS LTD. (SCANPRO) belong?
Today's live share price for SCAN PROJECTS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 5.63 with a current market capitalization of .
Ambala Cements (ACL) was incorporated as a private limited company in Feb.'92 and was subsequently converted into a public limited company in Jun.'95. The company was promoted by Vijay Kumar and Sunil Chandra. The company is engaged in the manufacture of ordinary portland cement of 43 and 33 grade with an installed capacity of 16,500 tpa at Sohana (Ambala district), Haryana. Commercial production commenced on 28 Jun.'93. Its product is sold under the Sreenath brand name. ACL undertook an expansion project in 1995-96 to enhance its capacity from 16,500 tpa to 66,000 tpa. To part-finance the expansion project and to finance the requirement of margin money of working capital for the expansion project, the company came out with a public issue in Mar.'96.Read more