This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RUBY MILLS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PIONEER INVESTCORP LTD.
- EAST WEST HOLDINGS LIMITED
- HOME FIRST FINANCE COMPANY INDIA LIMITED
- STEEL CITY SECURITIES LIMITED
- NANDAN DENIM LIMITED
- SUDARSHAN CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SVP HOUSING LTD
- VIMTA LABS LTD.
- USHA MARTIN LTD.
- SHRI DINESH MILLS LTD.
- TAYO ROLLS LTD.
- AMINES & PLASTICIZERS LTD.
- ASHUTOSH PAPER MILLS LIMITED
- MAAN ALUMINIUM LTD.
- RAHUL MERCHANDISING LTD.
- SAFARI INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD.
- APOLLO HOSPITALS ENTERPRISE LTD
- HINDUSTHAN NATIONAL GLASS & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CHOKSI LABORATORIES LTD.
- LOOKS HEALTH SERVICES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of RUBY MILLS LTD. (RUBYMILLS)?
Can I buy RUBY MILLS LTD. (RUBYMILLS) shares?
How do I buy RUBY MILLS LTD. (RUBYMILLS) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RUBY MILLS LTD. (RUBYMILLS) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RUBY MILLS LTD. (RUBYMILLS) shares.
In which sector do RUBY MILLS LTD. (RUBYMILLS) belong?
Today's live share price for RUBY MILLS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 449.80, BSE: ₹ 446.95 with a current market capitalization of .
The Ruby Mills (TRML) was incorporated in 1917 and is been engaged in the business of textiles.The company's manufacturing units are located at Khalapur (Raigad district) and in Bombay. Ruby Impex is the wholly owned subsidiary of the company. The operational performance of the company in 1994-95 was adversely affected on account of the steep increase in the prices of polyester staple fibre (PSF) (which increased by 22%), viscose staple fibre (VSF) (by 41%) and cotton (by 60%). The production was adversely affected for 5 months due to the acute shortage of VSF. As a modernisation plan, the company purchased 30 Sulzer looms and replaced its 50 Cimmco autolooms and 36 wider Picanol looms. In order to achieve deeper market penetration, TRML shifted from exclusively wholesale marketing to direct marketing by establishing a nationwide network of distributors and agents. During 1994-95, the government permitted the import of fabrics which adversely affected the demand for the company's products. In order to retain the company's competitive advantage, a modernisation programme to improve productivity and quality,has been undertaken under the Textile Upgradation Fund Scheme.Read more