This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Royal India Corporation Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- L&T TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LTD (LTTS)
- PENTOKEY ORGANY (INDIA) LTD.
- ANTARCTICA LTD
- FERVENT SYNERGIES LTD.
- ANTONY WASTE HDG CELL LIMITED
- HINDUSTHAN URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- TAJGVK HOTELS & RESORTS LTD.
- GARODIA CHEMICALS LTD.
- KWALITY LIMITED
- MOLD-TEK PACKAGING LIMITED
- CHL LTD.
- RUTTONSHA INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER LTD.
- MPIL CORPORATION LIMITED
- ALLAHABAD BANK
- ORIENT ABRASIVES LTD.
- ASHIANA HOUSING LTD.
- EXIDE INDUSTRIES LTD
- SIGNET INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- FEDERAL-MOGUL GOETZE (INDIA) LTD.
- VITESSE AGRO LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Royal India Corporation Limited (ROYALIND)?
Can I buy Royal India Corporation Limited (ROYALIND) shares?
How do I buy Royal India Corporation Limited (ROYALIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Royal India Corporation Limited (ROYALIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Royal India Corporation Limited (ROYALIND) shares.
In which sector do Royal India Corporation Limited (ROYALIND) belong?
Today's live share price for Royal India Corporation Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 2.45 with a current market capitalization of .
Royal India Corporation Ltd (formerly known as Natraj Financial & Services Limited) was incorporated in 1984 in the name and style of Natraj Commercial Enterprises Ltd. In October, 2006 company changed its name to Natraj Financial & Services Limited. In September, 2008 the company was taken over by existing promoters as per the rules & regulation of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) regulations, 1997. The name was changed to Royal India Corporation Ltd in the year 2011. Royal India Corporation Ltd evolved from being financial Services Company to a highly proactive multi-dimensional conglomerate with business interests that include Infrastructure developers, Real estate, Trading & Broking of Shares & Securities. The Company is also engaged in the wholesale trading of Gold Bullion, plain gold jewellery, gold coins, and medallions.Read more