This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Rishiroop Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ASIT C.MEHTA FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- GREENCREST FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- VIJAYA BANK
- OPTIEMUS INFRACOM LTD
- JINDAL CAPITAL LTD.
- RELIANCE CHEMOTEX INDUSTRIES LTD
- ADF FOODS LTD.
- ORIENT PRESS LTD.
- RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LIMITED (RVNL)
- SAMTEL COLOR LTD.
- SILVER TOUCH TECHNO LIMITED
- UNITY INFRAPROJECTS LTD.
- BHILWARA SPINNERS LIMITED
- INDIGO PAINTS LIMITED
- SIMBHAOLI SUGARS LTD
- CANOPY FINANCE LTD
- SAGAR SOYA PRODUCTS LTD.
- ADITYA BIRLA CAPITAL LTD
- BAJAJ HINDUSTHAN SUGAR LIMITED
- BROOKFIELD INDIA REAL ESTATE TRUST LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Rishiroop Ltd (RISHIROOP)?
Can I buy Rishiroop Ltd (RISHIROOP) shares?
How do I buy Rishiroop Ltd (RISHIROOP) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Rishiroop Ltd (RISHIROOP) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Rishiroop Ltd (RISHIROOP) shares.
In which sector do Rishiroop Ltd (RISHIROOP) belong?
Today's live share price for Rishiroop Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 99.60 with a current market capitalization of .
Puneet Resins Limited was incorporated in 1984 in the State of Maharashtra. The company has its Registered Office at Mumbai and factory at Satpur MIDC, Nasik. The company is a public limited company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange. It has received ISO 9001:2000 Certification and has been a pioneer in introducing various grades of rubber compounds in India. Currently its products are exported to various developed markets across the globe. Puneet Resins has been producing high quality products through innovation, development and improvement meeting each customer`s requirements. The Company has been manufacturing Rubber & PVC Compounds which have specialised properties such as oil resistance, flame retardancy, ozone resistance, fuel and solvent resistance, etc. These compounds are used to make products such as petrol hose, LPG tubes, footwear, auto parts, protective clothing, seals, conveyor belts, etc.Read more