This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RAGHUVIR SYNTHETICS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BRAHMAPUTRA INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- ADVAIT INFRATECH LIMITED
- NATIONAL PLASTIC INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SBEC SUGAR LTD.
- AAYUSH FOOD AND HERBS LTD
- SAHARA HOUSINGFINA CORPORATION LTD.
- PRIME SECURITIES LTD.
- WEIZMANN LTD.
- RAJ PACKAGING INDUSTRIES LTD.
- AMSONS APPARELS LTD
- ADVANCE METERING TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- GLITTEK GRANITES LIMITED
- MRC EXIM LIMITED
- TAMILNADU STEEL TUBES LTD.
- LINAKS MICROELECTRONICS LTD.
- CASPIAN CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITED
- JSW HOLDINGS LIMITED
- R&B DENIMS LTD
- UGAR SUGAR WORKS LTD.
- AMBITION MICA LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of RAGHUVIR SYNTHETICS LTD. (RAGHUSYN)?
Can I buy RAGHUVIR SYNTHETICS LTD. (RAGHUSYN) shares?
How do I buy RAGHUVIR SYNTHETICS LTD. (RAGHUSYN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RAGHUVIR SYNTHETICS LTD. (RAGHUSYN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RAGHUVIR SYNTHETICS LTD. (RAGHUSYN) shares.
Today's live share price for RAGHUVIR SYNTHETICS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 157.60 with a current market capitalization of .
Raghuvir Synthetics Ltd was established in the 1968 to meet the local demand and it became one of the largest Textile Processing Company covering variety of products which enjoyed excellent reputation amongst its clientele. After getting tremendous response the company management thought of putting weaving plant by which consistency of quality could be achieved. The Board of Directors foreseeing process house to set standards of excellence in the textile industry. Further continuing this process one more process house was established, thus a total commitment to Modernization. The company achieved a great success in local market by supplying fabrics to leading Garment and Made Ups exporters. In view of the Continuous Export demand, Management thought of their own exports, which was achieved in 1991. The RAGHUVIR Group`s corporate vision sensed the trend and prepared it self to compete by strategic investments in putting Wider Processing plant, Dyeing, Printing and finish width up to 125". The Company has its own stitching unit equipped with latest Japanese machines with the capacity to stitch/deliever 2,50,000 bed sets a month.Read more