This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PHYTO CHEM (INDIA) LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SWARAJ AUTOMOTIVES LIMITE
- SHIVA MILLS LIMITED
- NEOGEN CHEMICALS LIMITED
- ASYA INFOSOFT LIMITED
- PURAVANKARA LTD
- MENA MANI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- BRIDGE SECURITIES LIMITED
- MAGADH SUGAR & ENERGY LTD
- MARATHON NXTGEN REALT LIMITED
- SHALIMAR WIRES INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KENNAMETAL INDIA LTD.
- CAMLIN FINE SCIENCES LTD.
- JAUSS POLYMERS LTD.
- HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL)
- PG ELECTROPLAST LTD.
- A.F. ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- MAHESHWARI LOGISTICS LIMITED
- SHREEVATSAA FINANCE & LEASING LTD.
- WPIL LTD.
- CONTINENTAL CHEMICALS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PHYTO CHEM (INDIA) LTD. (PHYTO)?
Can I buy PHYTO CHEM (INDIA) LTD. (PHYTO) shares?
How do I buy PHYTO CHEM (INDIA) LTD. (PHYTO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PHYTO CHEM (INDIA) LTD. (PHYTO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PHYTO CHEM (INDIA) LTD. (PHYTO) shares.
In which sector do PHYTO CHEM (INDIA) LTD. (PHYTO) belong?
Today's live share price for PHYTO CHEM (INDIA) LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 18.70 with a current market capitalization of .
The Andhra based Phyto Chem is incorporated in 1989 is into the manufacturing of pesticides. The company has it's plant at Bonthapally, Medak Dist with an installed capacity to produce 2750000 ltrs of pesticides.Read more