This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PG FOILS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- LYKA LABS LTD.
- APM INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SUNDARAM BRAKE LININGS LTD.
- NEWGEN SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- JAYBHARAT TEXTILES & REAL ESTATE LTD.
- DHANVANTRI JEEVAN REKHA LTD.
- BHARAT AGRI FERT & REALTY LTD.
- SIDDHIKA COATINGS LIMITED
- WINSOME TEXTILE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PALM JEWELS LIMITED
- WORTH INVESTMENT & TRADING CO LTD
- WEALTH FIRST PORTFOLIO MANAGERS LIMITED
- SPL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VENUS REMEDIES LTD.
- R.S.SOFTWARE INDIA LTD.
- HEXA TRADEX LTD.
- ARCHIES LTD.
- WELLNESS NONI LTD.
- SANATHNAGAR ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- INANI MARBLES & INDUSTRIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PG FOILS LTD. (PGFOILQ)?
Can I buy PG FOILS LTD. (PGFOILQ) shares?
How do I buy PG FOILS LTD. (PGFOILQ) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PG FOILS LTD. (PGFOILQ) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PG FOILS LTD. (PGFOILQ) shares.
In which sector do PG FOILS LTD. (PGFOILQ) belong?
Today's live share price for PG FOILS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 320.00 with a current market capitalization of .
PG Foils, promoted in the joint sector by the Prem group of industries and Rajasthan Industrial and Investment Corporation to set up an aluminium foil manufacturing plant. The company manufactures foils of various qualities and thicknesses -- tagger foil, pharma foils, laminated foils, blister foils from its 5000 MT pipalia facility at Rajasthan. Aluminium foils find a wide range of applications in packaging products like tea, coffee, chocolates, confectionery, medical tablets, tobacco, etc. PG Foils exports its products to Bangladesh, Thailand and Nepal. In the domestic market, the company's customers include all the leading companies in the pharmaceutical industry such as Hoechst (India), Glaxo, Pfizer, the Cadila group, Nicholas Piramal, Panjon, the Torrent group, etc. Besides, the company caters to the Sivakasi market which consumes 30-40 tpa of paper laminated foil for packing fireworks. It also supplies casserole foil to the Indian Railways and pharma foils to IDPL under an annual contract. PG Foils, the third-largest aluminium-foil maker in the country, after Indal and India Foils, has embarked upon a modernisation-cum-expansion project to reduce the scrap generation, power consumption and increase production capacity. It was the first group company to mobilise funds for its project through a public issue in Dec.'94. The project commenced commercial operation during 1996-97.Read more