Paras Defence and Space Technologies Performance
Fundamentals of Paras Defence and Space Technologies
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||76.91|
|Debt to Equity||0.09|
Financials of Paras Defence and Space Technologies
|Dec 2022||Mar 2023||Jun 2023||Sep 2023|
|Profit before tax||12.98||12.87||7.83||12.17|
|EPS in Rs||2.5||2.76||1.54||2.42|
About Paras Defence and Space Technologies
History of Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited
Incorporated as Paras FlowForm Engineering Limited in 2009, Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited operates in the Defence and Space segments. They offer a wide range of products and solutions for defence and space applications. The company is engaged in Technologies for Rockets and Missiles, Naval Systems, Space and Space Research, Electronic Warfare and Surveillance, Land and Armoured Vehicles, ElectroMagnetic Shielding, etc. They have extensive experience across the Command, Control, Communications, Computers Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) segment.
The company has world-class manufacturing units. They have a unique Nano-Machining setup, Optical Coatings, CNC Machining, Certified Electronic Assembly, etc. The company exports to international countries, including the USA, Europe, South Korea, Israel, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Canada, etc.
Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited has more than 40 active projects, with over 425 employees, and has a catalogue of 40 products. They have a CRISIL A-/Stable Long-term credit rating and a CRISIL A2+ Short-term credit rating. The company launched its IPO in 2021 and is listed on the BSE and NSE.
Business Segments of Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited
The company operates across 4 business verticals:
- Defence and Space Optics: Under this segment, the company offers ultra-high precision optics customised for cutting-edge defence and space applications. The portfolio of this segment includes infrared lenses, diffractive gratings, metal mirrors, optimal domes, etc.
- Defence Electronics: In this segment, the company provides high-performance computing and electronic systems for defence applications. It includes Rugged Control Systems, Mounted Command and Control Systems, Military-Grade Communication Systems, etc.
- Heavy Engineering for Defence: Under this segment, the company manufactures high-performance and precision mechanical systems for vital defence applications. The products include Flow-Formed Tubes, Vacuum Brazed Cold Plates, Revolutionary Remotely Controlled Border Defense Systems, etc.
- Electro-Magnetic Pulse (EMP) Protection Solutions: The company offers solutions to safeguard against EMP threats. The product range includes Turnkey EMP Shielding, EMP Racks and Cabinets, Shielded Doors, etc.
As of March 31, 2023, the subsidiary companies under Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited include:
- Paras Aerospace Private Limited: This company is engaged in drones, drone services and associated technologies.
- Opel Technologies Pte. Ltd: This company provides solutions for efficient sourcing worldwide.
- Paras Anti-Drone Technologies Private Limited: This company develops radio frequency and microwave systems and subsystems to counter unmanned aerial vehicles.
Key Personalities of Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited
Munjal Sharad Shah, Managing Director
Munjal Sharad Shah is the Managing Director of Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited. He helped the company grow from a small-scale engineering company to a multi-faceted organisation that offers diverse solutions primarily for Defense applications. Under his leadership, the company gained popularity and customer confidence.
Corporate Actions of Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited
There are no records of bonus shares or stock split from Kalyan Jewellers India Limited.
SWOT Analysis of Paras Defence and Space Technologies Limited
- Has a diversified customer base.
- Supplies to other regions outside India.
- Highly dependent on government and related entities’ contracts. Any change in these contracts can impact the operations of the company.
- Government policies like Make in India and Aatmanirbhar Bharat can offer growth opportunities to Indian companies, especially in the defence and space sectors.
- The demand for defence optics, defence electronics, heavy engineering services, etc., is increasing.
- Exposed to data and cyber security risks. Any setbacks can adversely impact the business.
|Stocks||Market Cap (cr)||Market Price (₹)||52 Week Low-High (₹)|
|McNally Bharat Engineering Company Ltd||₹110.02||
|5 - 5|
|Holmarc Opto-Mechatronics Ltd||₹118.14||
|117 - 120.75|
|ATV Projects India Ltd||₹79.31||
|2.15 - 2.4|
|Ideaforge Technology Ltd||₹3,305.10||
|784 - 812.1|
|Singer India Ltd||₹702.80||
|17.6 - 17.65|
What is the Share price of Paras Defence and Space Technologies (PARAS)?
Can I buy Paras Defence and Space Technologies (PARAS) shares?
How do I buy Paras Defence and Space Technologies (PARAS) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Paras Defence and Space Technologies (PARAS) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Paras Defence and Space Technologies (PARAS) shares.
Is Paras Defence a Debt free Company?
No, Paras Defence is not a debt free company.
What is the main business of Paras Defence?
The main business of Paras Defence is to design, manufacture, develop, and test a range of defence and space engineering products and solutions for four key sectors, namely defence and space optics, heavy engineering, defence electronics, and electromagnetic pulse protection solutions.
Who are the promoters of Paras Defence?
Some of the main promoters of Paras Defence include Munjal Sharad Shah, Sharad Virji Shah, Anish Hemant Mehta, Kaajal Harsh Bhansali, Ami Munjal Shah, Jiwanshi Munjal Shah, Anushka Munjal Shah, and Niranjana Sharad Shah.
What are the Subsidiaries that comes under Paras Defence?
Some of the subsidiaries that come under Paras Defence are Paras Green Optics Private Limited, Paras Aerospace Private Limited, Paras Anti-Drone Technologies Private Limited, and Opel Technologies PTE. Limited.