This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Millennium Online Solutions India Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- INDIABULLS HOUSING FINANCE LTD
- ADARSH MERCANTILE LIMITED
- SUVEN PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- YUVRAAJ HYGIENE PRODUCTS LTD.
- SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD
- SHILPA MEDICARE LTD.
- MULTI COMMODITY EXCHANGE OF INDIA LTD – MCX
- PRAJAY ENGINEERS SYNDICATE LTD.
- BORAX MORARJI LTD.
- BHAGYANAGAR INDIA LIMITED
- MOHIT INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ABBOTT INDIA LTD
- ONWARD TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- EASTERN TREADS LTD.
- B&B TRIPLEWALL CONTAINERS LIMITED
- BANK OF INDIA (BOI)
- OLYMPIA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GENERIC ENGINEERING CONSTRUCTION & PROJECTS LIMITED
- GALAXY CLOUD KITCHENS LIMITED
- NATIONAL GENERAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Millennium Online Solutions India Limited ()?
Can I buy Millennium Online Solutions India Limited () shares?
How do I buy Millennium Online Solutions India Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Millennium Online Solutions India Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Millennium Online Solutions India Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Millennium Online Solutions India Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 2.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in the early eighties and promoted by Yogindra N Mafatlal, Mahamaya Investments is engaged in financial services. It came out with a rights issue in 1994 at a premium of Rs 5. In 1994-95, the company was offered, on a rights basis, equity shares of Indian Dyestuff Industries and Mafatlal Dyes & Chemicals. The company subscribed to these including additional shares. Investment in the said shares was financed partly through the proceeds of the rights issue made and partly by disinvesting some of the investment of the company. In compliance with the provisions of the non-banking financial companies (Reserve Bank) directions, the company made investments in the Unit Scheme 1964 of the Unit Trust of India and Kisan Vikas Patra issued by the Government of India. Of these, Rs.1.98 lac of UTI has been disposed off and Rs.1.50 lacs of Kisan Vikas withdrawn on maturity during the year. It has applied to RBI for registeration as a NBFC.Read more