This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Medico Remedies Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BALAJI AMINES LTD
- NILKANTH ENGINEERING LIMITED
- YASH PAPERS LTD.
- RAJ OIL MILLS LIMITED
- EMBASSY OFFICE PARKS REIT LIMITED
- MAZAGON DOCK SHIPBUILDERS LIMITED
- XPRO INDIA LTD.
- SHILPI CABLE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- SERVALAKSHMI PAPER LTD.
- B&B TRIPLEWALL CONTAINERS LIMITED
- KAMAT HOTELS (INDIA) LTD.
- NEELAMALAI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ULTRATECH CEMENT LTD
- RPG LIFE SCIENCES LTD.
- GAEKWAR MILLS LIMITED
- DUNCAN ENGINEERING LTD
- TTML (TATA TELESERVICES MAHARASHTRA LTD)
- PANACHE INNOVATIONS LTD
- STOVEC INDUSTRIES LTD.
- OXYGENTA PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Medico Remedies Limited ()?
Can I buy Medico Remedies Limited () shares?
How do I buy Medico Remedies Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Medico Remedies Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Medico Remedies Limited () shares.