This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MARATHWADA REFRACTORIES L
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SMC GLOBAL SECURITIES LIMITED
- UTL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- JUST DIAL LTD.
- STERLING GUARANTY & FINANCE LIMITED
- VISAKA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BALAJI AMINES LTD.
- RAMGOPAL POLYTEX LIMITED
- RIDDHI SIDDHI GLUCO BIOLS LTD.
- BHARATI DEFENCE AND INFRASTRUCTURE LTD
- ASSAM ENTRADE LIMITED
- VASWANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- LUHARUKA MEDIA & INFRA LIMITED
- SHREE RAMA MULTI-TECH LTD.
- SPS FINQUEST LTD
- NHC FOODS LTD.
- A.K. SPINTEX LTD
- SEPC LIMITED
- SANATHNAGAR ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- SHIVAM AUTOTECH LTD.
- ASHIRWAD CAPITAL LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MARATHWADA REFRACTORIES L (MARATHR)?
Can I buy MARATHWADA REFRACTORIES L (MARATHR) shares?
How do I buy MARATHWADA REFRACTORIES L (MARATHR) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MARATHWADA REFRACTORIES L (MARATHR) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MARATHWADA REFRACTORIES L (MARATHR) shares.
In which sector do MARATHWADA REFRACTORIES L (MARATHR) belong?
Today's live share price for MARATHWADA REFRACTORIES L is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 116.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in the Aurangabad, in the State of Maharashtra, Marathwada Refractories Ltd is spearheaded by V D Jhunjhunwala, the managing director. The company is engaged in the business of manufacture of Magnesite Ramming mass (10,000 MT), Bricks (2,400 MT), Castables (2,400 MT) and Mangnesia Carbon Bricks (2,400 MT). The performance of the company was satisfactory in compared to the year 1999. Sales increased by 40% in compared to the previous corresponding year. The Net profit increased by 93%. It also repaid entire term loan and loan against FDR totalling Rs 72 lacs. Presently there is no term loan liability on the company.Read more