This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Mallcom (India) Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GUJARAT POLY ELECTRONICS LIMITED
- GCM CAPITAL ADVISORS LTD
- SCANPOINT GEOMATICS LTD.
- KHAITAN ELECTRICALS LTD.
- VIKAS LIFECARE LIMITED
- GAJRA BEVEL GEARS LTD.
- SADBHAV INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT LTD
- KANDAGIRI SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- IPCA LABORATORIES LTD
- BHARAT FORGE LTD
- GRAPHITE INDIA LTD
- BNR UDYOG LTD.
- DELTA INDUSTRIAL RESOURCES LTD
- ADARSH MERCANTILE LIMITED
- BLISS GVS PHARMA LTD
- RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD.
- NHPC LTD
- AMI ORGANICS LIMITED
- BANK OF MAHARASHTRA (BOM)
- HINDALCO INDUSTRIES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Mallcom (India) Ltd (MALLCOM)?
Can I buy Mallcom (India) Ltd (MALLCOM) shares?
How do I buy Mallcom (India) Ltd (MALLCOM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Mallcom (India) Ltd (MALLCOM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Mallcom (India) Ltd (MALLCOM) shares.