This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in KSL AND INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TIMEX GROUP INDIA LIMITED
- MAITRI ENTERPRISES LTD
- ATLAS JEWELLERY INDIA LIMITED
- MEDIA MATRIX WORLDWIDE LTD.
- CELLA SPACE LIMITED
- BLB LTD.
- MANGALAM GLOBAL ENT LIMITED
- CRAVATEX LTD.
- NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LTD (NFL)
- ROSSELL INDIA LTD.
- LORDS CHLORO ALKALI LTD.
- AMRIT CORP.LTD.
- CHEMCON SPECIALITY CHEMICALS LIMITED
- IZMO LIMITED
- VIRINCHI LTD
- FCS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- POWER INSTRUMENT (G) LIMITED
- CEENIK EXPORTS (INDIA) LTD.
- CHANDRA PRABHU INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- KSHITIJ POLYLINE LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy KSL AND INDUSTRIES LTD. (KSLIND) shares?
How do I buy KSL AND INDUSTRIES LTD. (KSLIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy KSL AND INDUSTRIES LTD. (KSLIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to KSL AND INDUSTRIES LTD. (KSLIND) shares.
In which sector do KSL AND INDUSTRIES LTD. (KSLIND) belong?
Today's live share price for KSL AND INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Registered in 1975 as a partnership firm, Krishna Hosiery Mills was converted into a private limited company in 1983, and subsequently into a public limited company on 1 Apr.'92. The name was changed to Krishna Texport & Capital Markets in Sep.'94. It is a part of the Krishna group, with interests in cotton yarn, knitted fabrics, synthetics and polyester yarn, processing, printing and mercerising of knitted fabrics. The company, now known as KSL & Industries, is promoted by Ram Pratap Tayal, Pravin K Tayal, Navin K Tayal and Sanjay K Tayal, of the Tayal family. It manufactures and exports speciality knitted fabrics. Commencing operations as a small-scale knitting unit in Dombivli in 1975, it diversified into dyeing and processing of knitted fabrics in 1979. The company expanded its knitting capacities by setting up another knitting division at Silvassa. It also installed facilities at Silvassa to manufacture knitted garments, and finished speciality circular knitted fabric, for making garments primarily for exports. The company made a public issue in Feb.'95 to part-finance its expansion-cum-diversification programme. KSL is planning to diversify its activities by undertaking new business of cotton farming and cutltivation,bio-technology.Read more