This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in KBS INDIA LIMITED
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SAPTARISHI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MODELLA WOOLLENS LIMITED
- UDAY JEWELLERY INDUSTRIES LTD
- TIMES GREEN ENERGY (INDIA) LIMITED
- WANBURY LTD.
- GAGAN GASES LIMITED
- CAMLIN FINE SCIENCES LTD.
- VAS INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- LATTEYS INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- DECO-MICA LTD.
- ASTEC LIFESCIENCES LIMITED
- KRIDHAN INFRA LIMITED
- UJJIVAN FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- SAGAR CEMENTS LTD.
- DESTINY LOGISTICS & INFRA LIMITED
- CAMBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY ENTERPRISES LTD.
- RAIDEEP INDUSTRIES LTD
- RKD AGRI AND RETAIL LIMITED
- SAMTEL INDIA LTD.
- COROMANDEL AGRO PRODUCTS & OILS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of KBS INDIA LIMITED (KBSINDIA)?
Can I buy KBS INDIA LIMITED (KBSINDIA) shares?
How do I buy KBS INDIA LIMITED (KBSINDIA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy KBS INDIA LIMITED (KBSINDIA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to KBS INDIA LIMITED (KBSINDIA) shares.
In which sector do KBS INDIA LIMITED (KBSINDIA) belong?
Today's live share price for KBS INDIA LIMITED is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 11.89 with a current market capitalization of .
KBS India Limited was incorporated in 1985.It operates as a stock broking and investment company in India. It offers advisory services, broking services, portfolio management, and depository services, as well as distributes mutual fund and insurance products. The company also provides wealth management services and investment planning advices, as well as engages in currency and derivatives business. The company was formerly known as KBS Capital Management Limited and changed its name to KBS India Limited in March 2011.Read more