This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Jindal Worldwide Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- INDIA TOURISM DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (ITDC)
- CHOLAMANDALAM FINANCIAL HOLDING LIMITED
- JHANDEWALAS FOODS LIMITED
- KDJ HOLIDAYSCAPES AND RESORTS LIMITED
- GIC HOUSING FINANCE LTD.
- ARCUTTIPORE TEA CO.LTD.
- NITCO LTD.
- JYOTHY LABS LTD
- INVICTA MEDITEK LTD.
- CL EDUCATE LTD
- NIHAR INFO GLOBAL LIMITED
- JAY MAHESH INFRAVENTURES LTD.
- VINYL CHEMICALS (INDIA) LTD.
- B&A PACKAGING INDIA LIMITED
- NAKODA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- INDERGIRI FINANCE LIMITED
- ROSE INVESTMENTS LTD.
- A B COTSPIN INDIA LIMITED
- MORARJEE TEXTILES LTD.
- INCAP LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Jindal Worldwide Limited (JINDWORLD)?
Can I buy Jindal Worldwide Limited (JINDWORLD) shares?
How do I buy Jindal Worldwide Limited (JINDWORLD) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Jindal Worldwide Limited (JINDWORLD) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Jindal Worldwide Limited (JINDWORLD) shares.
Today's live share price for Jindal Worldwide Limited is NSE: ₹ 266.20, BSE: ₹ 264.95 with a current market capitalization of .
Jindal Worldwide Ltd.(JWL), a part of Ahmedabad based Jindal Group was incorporated on Sep 2, 1986 as Jindal (India) Textiles Mills Private Ltd. It started its operations in 1990-91. Later in 1993 it was converted into a limited company and subsequently rechristined as Jindal (India) Textiles Mills Ltd., Again in April 18, 1995, the company has changed it's name to the present one Jindal Worldwide Ltd. JWL is into exports of textile goods like bed sets, bed sheets, pillow covers, cushion covers, etc made out of all types of fabrics including cotton, flannel, seersucker, satin, linen, twill, viscose, polyester viscose, polyester cotton, and cotton viscose. It has been exporting these products to various countries such as Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Israel, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Greece, U.S.A etc. During the Jan.'96, the company came out with an public issue of 12,60,000 equity shares of Rs 10/- each for cash at a premium of Rs 105/- per share aggregating to Rs 14.49 crores to acquire assets for expansion of the business and to strengthen the equity capital base of the company. In the year 2000-01, the company is about to be accredited with ISO 9001 b SGS (India) Ltd., The company has complete all necessary procedures and the certificate is awaited. In this year 2001 the company has also undertaken reorganisation of capital structur by splitting off existing equity shares of Rs.10 face value to Rs.1 face value.Read more