This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in HINDOOSTAN MILLS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- RISHIROOP LTD
- APEX FROZEN FOODS LTD
- BILCARE LTD.
- SHRI KRISHNA PRASADAM LTD
- MAGNUM LTD.
- ZUARI GLOBAL LTD.
- ASIAN HOTELS (WEST) LTD.
- JAGAN LAMPS LTD.
- INDUSTRIAL INVESTMENT TRUST LTD.
- WEST LEISURE RESORTS LTD
- FRANKLIN INDUSTRIES LTD
- FRESHTROP FRUITS LTD.
- B. C. POWER CONTROLS LIMITED
- CAREER POINT LTD.
- HATHWAY BHAWANI CABLETEL & DATACOM LTD.
- CENTUM ELECTRONICS LTD.
- BRONZE TRADING LTD
- UTTAM VALUE STEELS LTD
- V.I.P.INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ROUTE MOBILE LIMITEDD
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy HINDOOSTAN MILLS LTD. (HINDMILL) shares?
How do I buy HINDOOSTAN MILLS LTD. (HINDMILL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy HINDOOSTAN MILLS LTD. (HINDMILL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to HINDOOSTAN MILLS LTD. (HINDMILL) shares.
In which sector do HINDOOSTAN MILLS LTD. (HINDMILL) belong?
Today's live share price for HINDOOSTAN MILLS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 288.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Hindoostan Mills Ltd. was incorporated in 1873 under the leadership of Sheth Thackersey Moolji. The company is engaged in the manufacture and sale of textiles primarily in India. It offers cotton woven and synthetic blended fabrics, and cotton yarn.Read more