This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Fino Payments Bank Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MADHUCON PROJECTS LTD.
- SANDU PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- J. TAPARIA PROJECTS LTD
- KITEX GARMENTS LTD.
- S V GLOBAL MILL LTD.
- BCL ENTERPRISES LTD
- SCAN PROJECTS LTD.
- HDFC LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- 63 MOONS TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- CNI RESEARCH LTD.
- ESCORTS KUBOTA LTD
- SREE RAYALASEEMA HI-STRENGTH HYPO LTD.
- TATA ELXSI LTD
- VISHAL FABRICS LIMITED
- GARDEN REACH SHIPBUILDERS & ENGINEERS LIMITED
- GODREJ AGROVET LIMITED
- SAFFRON INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ASHNOOR TEXTILE MILLS LTD.
- AGI INFRA LTD
- A.K. SPINTEX LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Fino Payments Bank Limited (FINOPB)?
Can I buy Fino Payments Bank Limited (FINOPB) shares?
How do I buy Fino Payments Bank Limited (FINOPB) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Fino Payments Bank Limited (FINOPB) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Fino Payments Bank Limited (FINOPB) shares.