This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Baroda Extrusion Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- B&A PACKAGING INDIA LIMITED
- SARASWATI COMMERCIAL (INDIA) LTD.
- SJVN LTD
- CHEMFAB ALKALIS LIMITED
- TORRENT POWER LTD
- GODREJ CONSUMER PRODUCTS LTD
- ALEXANDER STAMPS AND COIN LIMITED
- ESAB INDIA LTD.
- KOKUYO CAMLIN LTD.
- SHREE RAM PROTEINS LIMITED
- SANG FROID LABS (INDIA) LTD
- ANGEL FIBERS LIMITED
- ALPHAGEO (INDIA) LTD.
- B2B SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- ORIENT BELL LIMITED
- LASA SUPERGENERICS LTD
- INERTIA STEEL LTD.
- AGI INFRA LTD
- SHREE RAMA MULTI-TECH LTD.
- CONSECUTIVE INVESTMENTS & TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Baroda Extrusion Limited ()?
Can I buy Baroda Extrusion Limited () shares?
How do I buy Baroda Extrusion Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Baroda Extrusion Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Baroda Extrusion Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Baroda Extrusion Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 3.23 with a current market capitalization of .
Baroda Extrusion Ltd was incorporated in the year 1991. The company is the first Copper extrusion plant in India having excellent infrastructure and facilities in house. The manufacturing plant is situated at Village Garadiya, Tal. Savli Dist. Vadodara. The plan is fully equipped with modern machineries and testing facilities to meet the requirement of customers. The plant is fully equipped with modern machineries which includes 900 mt. extrusion press,induction furnace of 1 M.T / Hr.25 nos of heavy / medium / light draw benches and bright annealing furnance for copper coil. The Installed capacity of the plant is 6000 MT per annum. The main users of the products are Air conditioning and Refrigeration industries, Power and electrical Industries.Read more