This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in CHHATTISGARH INDUSTRIES L
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MAX HEALTHCARE INSTITUTE LIMITED
- SIL INVESTMENTS LTD.
- KARTIK INVESTMENTS TRUST LIMITED
- IND RENEWABLE ENERGY LIMITED
- JAY USHIN LTD.
- ABHISHEK INFRAVENTURES LIMITED
- INGERSOLL-RAND (INDIA) LTD.
- TAYO ROLLS LTD.
- GODAWARI POWER & ISPAT LTD.
- RAJPUTANA INVESTMENT AND FINANCE LTD
- CHARTERED LOGISTICS LTD.
- JOHNSON CONTROLS-HITACHI AIR CONDITIONING INDIA LTD
- O. P. CHAINS LTD
- MAHARASHTRA SEAMLESS LTD.
- APAR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SURANI STEEL TUBES LIMITEDD
- CITIZEN YARNS LTD.
- CNI RESEARCH LTD.
- HINDALCO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BARTRONICS INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of CHHATTISGARH INDUSTRIES L (CHHATTIND)?
Can I buy CHHATTISGARH INDUSTRIES L (CHHATTIND) shares?
How do I buy CHHATTISGARH INDUSTRIES L (CHHATTIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy CHHATTISGARH INDUSTRIES L (CHHATTIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to CHHATTISGARH INDUSTRIES L (CHHATTIND) shares.
In which sector do CHHATTISGARH INDUSTRIES L (CHHATTIND) belong?
Today's live share price for CHHATTISGARH INDUSTRIES L is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 21.60 with a current market capitalization of .
Chhattisgarh Industries Limited is engaged in the sale of sarees. It also invests in shares. The company was incorporated in the year 1984. The company was formerly known as Raigarh Paper & Board Mills Ltd and changed its name to Chhattisgarh Industries Limited in April 2009. Chhattisgarh Industries Limited is based in Raigarh, India. In August 2011, the company decides to delist its equity shares from Calcutta Stock Exchange (CSE).Read more