This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Bhoruka Aluminium Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SPICEJET LTD.
- ANERI FINCAP LIMITED
- SHREE RAM URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- VISHAL BEARINGS LTD
- SUMEDHA FISCAL SERVICES LTD.
- MANGALORE CHEMICALS & FERTILIZERS LTD.
- DIKSAT TRANSWORLD LIMITED
- RCC CEMENTS LTD.
- POLYCON INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- SUPREME INFRASTRUCTURE INDIA LTD.
- SANJIVANI PARANTERAL LTD.
- SHILCHAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- AMIT SECURITIES LTD.
- CHANNEL NINE ENTERTAINMENT LTD.
- INTRASOFT TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- CIGNITI TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- SHANTHI GEARS LTD.
- KAYA LTD
- HINDUSTAN TIN WORKS LTD.
- POLYCAB INDIA LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Bhoruka Aluminium Limited () shares?
How do I buy Bhoruka Aluminium Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Bhoruka Aluminium Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Bhoruka Aluminium Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Bhoruka Aluminium Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1979, Bhoruka Aluminium (BAL) is currently Chaired by Sreenivasa Rao and Managed by Managing Director R K Agarwal. BAL is engaged in the production of aluminium extrusion with an installed capacity of 5000 tpa at Metagalli, Mysore. With the aluminium industry afflicted by shortage of raw material, demand constraints and increase in excise duty, BAL suffered consistent losses due to under-utilisation of capacity and was declared a sick company in 1991. BAL was sanctioned a rehabilitation scheme by BIFR on 30 Jun.'93, pursuant to which plant & machinery and other fixed assets have been leased to M/s Transport Corporation of India (TCI) for a period of three years from 1 Apr.'93 for a consideration of Rs 3 cr pa which is utilised for repayment of loans and interest to financial institutions and banks. According to the sanctioned scheme, the company has alloted 35,47,400 equity shares of Rs 10 each at par to TCI, Bhoruka Steel and financial institutions by way of conversion of part of their outstanding loans / interest dues. BAL has gone for modernisation, expansion and diversification by improving the existing methods of manufacture and installation of an additional extrusion press and anodising plant. The Company has been ceased to be a sick company as accumulated losses has exceeded the Networth of the company.Read more